+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

dgs8

Aug 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottowa
I've just recieved my third "ghost update" since last Friday.

The last update from the IRCC was that my security background had been passed and now valid.

Does anyone have any idea which stage I am at?

Thanks!

Reactions: psato

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I've just recieved my third "ghost update" since last Friday.

The last update from the IRCC was that my security background had been passed and now valid.

Does anyone have any idea which stage I am at?

Thanks!
You are near the end. If you are medicals are valid, you might receive the email soon.

dgs8

Aug 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottowa
You are near the end. If you are medicals are valid, you might receive the email soon.
My medicals are valid until the 18th of December but my medicals on my profile were updated to,

"Review of medical result - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

A few months ago.

I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens!

Thanks for your reply

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
My medicals are valid until the 18th of December but my medicals on my profile were updated to,

"Review of medical result - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

A few months ago.

I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens!

Thanks for your reply
That means, depending on the visa officer, you have to take the exam again or they may extend your medical exam too

Nov 30, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I wrote to the London Office and for a change got immediate reply. And surprisingly they were courteous in the reply.

"Please note your application is in progress. We are unable to advise on timelines, as length of time can vary based on a number of factors. However, please rest assure that we will contact you should anything additional be required.
Please wait to hear from us."

What do they mean by timeline? Is it the six month period or does the London Office have their own expected duration. I have no idea when my file reached the London office. My medicals have expired long back.