Nov 24, 2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Med's Request
17-08-2019
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Whats

What's your timeline and what's the issue with your file?
Timeline:
12. psato - AOR Nov 18, 2018; Remedical passed: August 29, 2019
Background check still in process; VO Ottawa

Eligibility and security are passed, criminality of my spouse is still in process. One agent told me that there are no red flags but I’m waiting the GCMS notes I ordered in October.

Reactions: thecoolguysam

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
Came here after a month and it is heart-breaking to see that so many of the November folks are still left. I got the RFV mail in October and I landed in Toronto on November 18. Since then, I have been juggling AirBnBs and trying to find a job.

The place is really good and everything is very well organised. People who are coming alone may feel a little homesick in the beginning since you will be sitting at home most of time trying to hunt for opportunities but I am sure once everything is settled, you will really be able to enjoy the city.

Hope to see you guys soon here!

Is there a whatsapp group for November folks? I would love to connect with you guys here.
Hi I think you should contact a consultant one of my friend went in October and got work in bank on contract basis for 6 months contract

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Is there any way to contact any MP to get updates on the application status..I remember few of our members who got ppr used to send emails to some offices to get accurate details regarding the file
Aor November 15
No updates

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Got RFV mail guys. Thanks to the Almighty and this forum for all the positivity.

It took exactly 13 months from the start to end. Below is the timeline:
AOR: 02 Nov, 2018
VO: Ottawa
First review of file on : April 23, 2018 (per GCMS notes). File marked as review required for eligibility as there was a previous refusal 10 years ago.
Long silence after that, no update in the CIC account
Medical expired: Oct 21, 2019, status changed to 'not required'
ADR (RPRF): Oct 22, 2019, paid same day
Remedical request: Nov 22, 2019
Remedial done: Nov 25, 2019
Remedial uploaded by clinic: Nov 26, 2019
Medical passed: Nov 29, 2019
RFV email: Dec 02, 2019

I know it's been a grueling and frustrating wait that we all went through but trust me, time will come for all of us to be happy and cheerful. Be patient, be hopeful, and above all be thankful for what you have.
Congratulations

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Is there any way to contact any MP to get updates on the application status..I remember few of our members who got ppr used to send emails to some offices to get accurate details regarding the file
Aor November 15
No updates
Before the elections that were run on Oct.21st, there were 2 MPs : Mr. Ralph Goodale & Mr.Erin Wier but unfortunately they are no longer MPs now after the elections took place so they don’t have the authority to help if u r an inland applicant , u can write to ur MP directly, if ur an Outland u should call IRCC on the phone.

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Before the elections that were run on Oct.21st, there were 2 MPs : Mr. Ralph Goodale & Mr.Erin Wier but unfortunately they are no longer MPs now after the elections took place so they don’t have the authority to help if u r an inland applicant , u can write to ur MP directly, if ur an Outland u should call IRCC on the phone.
Ok... thanks

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Got an email from Ottawa Office:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
What did you ask them ? And what's the email ID? Are you in SS?

Lydz86

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Thank you so much for this! It's been over a week since they told me I have to do my landing interview in the Philippines even though I've been living in Jamaica for 9months. All I got was a very generic email about the information I sent them being sent to my case worker. They're terrible so I need to call today and try and sort this out

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
I have not been on here for months. I landed in Nova Scotia, Canada on October 7. Are there still many people waiting? What about Priya and SithLord?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I just followed up to check the status. I am not in SS. I am in RR.
The email address of Ottawa office is
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
I am in RR too; I was wondering if your status bar has changed to "100% complete"? It seems a pointless update but was wondering if it did mean something