+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I don't know man, I hope we all soon get PPR. But it seems that the tracker is so inconsistent, if you go to October or Even September, you will see a lot of people without PPR. I wonder if the majority is still waiting, or have recieved PPR but didn't update it on myimmitracker:rolleyes:
Looking at the older months (before IRCC became slow as hell) it seems like most people actually did mark their applications as having received PPR.

But yes, the processing doesn't seem to be in any particular order.

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
I am at IP1.. got the rprf request with the 'HOw to find job in canada' message... Paid the fees and nothing has changed... Almost a week passed after the fees paidand N/A in the additional documents section. Almost 15 days in Ip1 stage...Is it normal??

tripathideepak86

Jan 16, 2019
Did you "transmit" the new document correctly? If you have paid and not transmitted it , then you will be the action owner. Please double check.
Thank you so much for the help. After submitting the documents I dropped a mail to IRCC about the concern. In response they confirmed that they have now received the documents and everything appears to be fine.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I am at IP1.. got the rprf request with the 'HOw to find job in canada' message... Paid the fees and nothing has changed... Almost a week passed after the fees paidand N/A in the additional documents section. Almost 15 days in Ip1 stage...Is it normal??
Yes. Perfectly normal.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I don't know man, I hope we all soon get PPR. But it seems that the tracker is so inconsistent, if you go to October or Even September, you will see a lot of people without PPR. I wonder if the majority is still waiting, or have recieved PPR but didn't update it on myimmitracker:rolleyes:
Applications are not processed in a FIFO manner. Best is not to get fixated on the few applications which are processed super early and have unrealistic expectations. Most applications are processed in the 5th month now, so start expecting PPR anyday after 4 months have passed.

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I
While it may not affect your points, it can affect your verification (imagine an IRCC officer calling up your workplace and asking if you work there and getting a negative answer) and also some jobs such as military or government jobs trigger additional background checks.

I know many people do not update IRCC when they change their jobs, so the choice is up to you. Personally, it takes just like 5 minutes to fill the webform, so I don't see why one would not do it for peace of mind. Obviously, you won't have to provide them with documents and stuff since you are not claiming any points.
With regards to change in employment status..i think its only important to inform cic if you lost a canada job offer on which you claimed points for. But if you have already accumulated the required work experience in your home country and quit after aor.. i think filling a webform might be unnecessary

Reactions: Dotosy and evan9160

mkandadai

Sep 7, 2017
Hi,
Even I did not get any update post medical..19 Nov AOR.

Any Idea on next updates..

Thanks
I am hopeful for February. There might be some updates. As per the updates on this forum. August applications are moving right now. I am not sure if that is from India.

Feeling hopeful

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Applications are not processed in a FIFO manner. Best is not to get fixated on the few applications which are processed super early and have unrealistic expectations. Most applications are processed in the 5th month now, so start expecting PPR anyday after 4 months have passed.
Agree, I don't think Nov applicants will get PPR before April. Unless you are very lucky.

I

With regards to change in employment status..i think its only important to inform cic if you lost a canada job offer on which you claimed points for. But if you have already accumulated the required work experience in your home country and quit after aor.. i think filling a webform might be unnecessary
I talked to some people from my country who already got PR and are currently in Canada after landing, some of them told me that they changed jobs after AOR and didn't report it, as it doesn't affect your application(if you fulfilled the 3 years of work experience for example). But again, filling in the webform, is just a couple of minutes.

Reactions: balzie101

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
At least you got the rprf request. I still have not received anything.

What is your aor date ?