Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
Hello there...
My Aor is November 29, 2018. Medical passed and rprf paid... What about the biometrics?? Do I need to do anything about biometrics?? I am from an Asian country..

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
Some of the November AOR ( even mid and late nov) got PPR. What is the basis for such fast processing? Is it the high CRS Score?

momusy

Jan 26, 2019
Hi everyone, need some advice on a matter. My AOR is 5th Nov and medicals passed on 6th December and biometrics done on 11th December. My BG status changed to “We are processing your BG check” and I also got additional request letter “copies of payslips and proof of salary deposits into bank account”. I have over 7 years of experience and the problem is due to file size limitation I cannot upload all these years’ bank statement. I am currently uploading first 2 years and last one year bank statement with all the payslips of my current employer (5 years) because my previous employer (first 2 years) did not issue payslips so I am attaching a salary certificate for that. Do you guys know who faced a similar situation. Thanks!

Last edited:

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
Hi everyone, need some advice on a matter. My AOR is 5th Nov and medicals passed on 6th December and biometrics done on 11th December. My BG status changed to “We are processing your BG check” and I also got additional request letter “copies of payslips and proof of salary deposits into bank account”. I have over 7 years of experience and the problem is due to file size limitation I cannot upload all these years’ bank statement. I am currently uploading first 2 years and last one year bank statement with all the payslips of my current employer (5 years) because my previous employer (first 2 years) did not issue payslips so I am attaching a salary certificate for that. Do you guys know who faced a similar situation. Thanks!
What was your POF?? Did you opt for anything like gift deed?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Seems like PPR rain in August thread today. Fsw inland also finally moving. Some November folks also got PPR. Last 24 hours have been eventful

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
They ask for salary slips and statement incase they have some doubt regarding experience. It's common ADR .attach income tax forms also if you have.is your company's website working?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
When did you get the ADR , even I am expecting one

momusy

Jan 26, 2019
Y
They ask for salary slips and statement incase they have some doubt regarding experience. It's common ADR .attach income tax forms also if you have.is your company's website working?
yes the company still exists and so does the website. I have already submitted my detailed JD letter of that company and the salary certificate I am submitting is also taken out yesterday.

evan9160

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
If I am planning to change jobs? to move to another company(staying within the same NOC and position) do I have to notify IRCC?
And what if the NOC changes if I am moving to another company?