+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Actually, reading posts in the forum is making me progressively more anxious with each passing day. :confused:
But I can't seem to stay away. It's addicting. Very Stockholm syndrome types :p

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
I applied for paper based PR (PNP) in September 2017. After I applied, they increased their processing time by 4 months that was applicable to all existing applications too. Meanwhile, CEC was fastest. Now when I apply for CEC, CEC becomes slow. Canadian PR giving me vibes of US green card in terms of waiting time :(

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
I applied for paper based PR (PNP) in September 2017. After I applied, they increased their processing time by 4 months that was applicable to all existing applications too. Meanwhile, CEC was fastest. Now when I apply for CEC, CEC becomes slow. Canadian PR giving me vibes of US green card in terms of waiting time :(
I hear ya. They seem to have completely forgotten about CECs. There hasn't been a single CEC PPR for almost a week in immitracker :mad:

terrymeowy

Dec 7, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-11-2018
Is anyone else here a PNP applicant? I was FSW but got a nomination from Nova Scotia, which boosted my points and got me ITA.
Same here, I'm OINP and my timeline is:
AOR: 30 Nov 2018
MEP: 09 Jan 2019 (IP2 same date)
No updates since then :)

namprat

Jan 24, 2019
My status of background check step was changed to - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information", more than week ago. Review of eligibility still saying - reviewing where you meet eligibility requirement. This is all ghost update without email. I guess, same happened to most of you.

RCKY

Nov 12, 2018
My status of background check step was changed to - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information", more than week ago. Review of eligibility still saying - reviewing where you meet eligibility requirement. This is all ghost update without email. I guess, same happened to most of you.
What is your timeline?