+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Not the news that anyone wants to hear, just woke up to a refusal.

1) PG Diploma was missing from WES Summary so the officer concluded I do not have two degrees.
2) Officer was not satisfied I worked for the employer I declared since I didn't provide IT returns. I had a low salary so I was tax exempt. My employer provided with a salary certificate mentioning I was tax exempt, payslips but still employer was not convinced.
3) Gift deed was not accepted even though the funds has been sitting in my account for more than a year collecting interest.

Oh well back to the good old Ray of Hope days
Sorry to hear that @SithLord. I hope that you are able to figure a way out for them to reopen your application.

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Yes, I made an FD and my consultancy said no need to provide LOE/gift deed as its FD!
You should ask them that without loe or gift deed, how is ircc going to know the source of your funds? Or are they waiting for ircc to send you an adr before they upload the documents?

Ashan86

Sep 16, 2019
You should ask them that without loe or gift deed, how is ircc going to know the source of your funds? Or are they waiting for ircc to send you an adr before they upload the documents?
Well I asked them several times. What they said is POF is not at all an issue until you have bank statements proving that you have enough funds to support and they even said many of their clients got PPR without Loe so they seems to be very confident on this. I have prepared a gift deed anyways to be safe so will send them today to be on safer side.

Reactions: morcerf

united555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
The WES ECA has come back to haunt me again. It took me a lot of hassle to make them change my one semester PG Diploma into one year but they didn't include it in the summary.

I think the officer made his decision just based on summary.

I'm not sure about the proof of employment anymore. I submitted offer letter, relieving letter, salary certificate, payslips. Gave an explanation I had no IT files because I was tax exempt. My employer also included the same in salary certificate. Still he refused it based on the probabilities that I did not work for the employer because It returns was not received lol.

Proof of funds!! The funds transferred has been sitting in my account since July 18, 2018 and the officer did not ask for updated proof of funds and made his decision based on the 6 month bank statement and gift deed I submitted at the time. The gift deed was a proper legal document on stamp paper and notarized lol.
This is insane! after having your eligibility as recommended pass...I dont understand why they simply refused your application.. according to your explanation, all your documents regarding POF and employment seems normal and more than enough for the officer to pass your eligibility :/. I am very sorry man. When you are refused because they are not convinced that you work for a company or have enough POF, do you also get banned to enter Canada for 5 years?

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Right..but both in same bank..so transactions are evident.
Ok.. That's why... If normal bank statement is provided, it must show the 6 months average or an explanation why.
If you had provided only FD, no need because FD gets a new certificate after every tenure.
As advised by @morserf, you will need to provide explanation.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
This is insane! after having your eligibility as recommended pass...I dont understand why they simply refused your application.. according to your explanation, all your documents regarding POF and employment seems normal and more than enough for the officer to pass your eligibility :/. I am very sorry man. When you are refused because they are not convinced that you work for a company or have enough POF, do you also get banned to enter Canada for 5 years?
No ban. They were not convinced for both proof of employment and funds.

I will make an appeal to have my case reconsidered after collecting more documents

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017

1) PG Diploma was missing from WES Summary so the officer concluded I do not have two degrees.
2) Officer was not satisfied I worked for the employer I declared since I didn't provide IT returns. I had a low salary so I was tax exempt. My employer provided with a salary certificate mentioning I was tax exempt, payslips but still employer was not convinced.
3) Gift deed was not accepted even though the funds has been sitting in my account for more than a year collecting interest.

The WES ECA has come back to haunt me again. It took me a lot of hassle to make them change my one semester PG Diploma into one year but they didn't include it in the summary.

I think the officer made his decision just based on summary.

I'm not sure about the proof of employment anymore. I submitted offer letter, relieving letter, salary certificate, payslips. Gave an explanation I had no IT files because I was tax exempt. My employer also included the same in salary certificate. Still he refused it based on the probabilities that I did not work for the employer because It returns was not received lol.

Proof of funds!! The funds transferred has been sitting in my account since July 18, 2018 and the officer did not ask for updated proof of funds and made his decision based on the 6 month bank statement and gift deed I submitted at the time. The gift deed was a proper legal document on stamp paper and notarized lol.

very sad and disappointed news,

they took an year to tell you this,
they didn't asked right questions,
they worked on presumptions,
they failed to see the facts,

really I don't have words to condemn them, and don't know how to console you either.

it boils down to luck.

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019

Unbelievable! I hope this situation gets resolved at the earliest. Did your gcms notes reflect any of these concerns ?

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019

?? They give refusals after all this wait without even sending a PFL??

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
No ban. They were not convinced for both proof of employment and funds.

I will make an appeal to have my case reconsidered after collecting more documents
Hey Sith,

I have found out the circulars which could be useful in claiming that you were tax exempted.

Please attach the pdfs of the circulars from the below link.

For ITR circulars - https://incometaxindia.gov.in/Pages/communications/circulars.aspx
Notice for 2017 ITR - https://incometaxindia.gov.in/communications/circular/circular29_2017.pdf

Will pray for you.
Good Luck.