+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Anyone with Nov AOR still in the stage of checking eligibility?
I did receive an ADR for POF and it got updated to not applicable.but BG status is still will send a message once we start.Also got a letter on how to find jobs in Canada that day itself

Novich

Nov 27, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-11-2018
I did receive an ADR for POF and it got updated to not applicable.but BG status is still will send a message once we start.Also got a letter on how to find jobs in Canada that day itself

What did they ask for on your ADR for POF?

Kayvince

Jan 23, 2019
Everybody's application bar gets updated. It's useless. It doesn't have any relationship with the actual status of the application.
But you do have an idea of your estimated processing time. In my opinion, there's no need to panic. Most updates will appear close to your estimated completion date.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
But you do have an idea of your estimated processing time. In my opinion, there's no need to panic. Most updates will appear close to your estimated completion date.
I have an idea of 6 months not because of this useless bar. I have it because of other cic statistics. And this completion date is not a completion date. It is just 6 months from your AOR date. There is nothing magical about the bar. It doesn't tell us anything.

Kayvince

Jan 23, 2019
I have an idea of 6 months not because of this useless bar. I have it because of other cic statistics. And this completion date is not a completion date. It is just 6 months from your AOR date. There is nothing magical about the bar. It doesn't tell us anything.
But until you don't get PPR before your completion date of May 7, I suppose, do not panic. You're inland, no?