+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Has officer reviewed Ur file.
After review the officer deletes the RR comments of analyst from notes.
The officer has not reviewed the file yet. The review required shows in "Activity Section" as well as at the end pages of the notes under Case Analyst notes. What would be the next step from IRCC perspective and what are your thoughts?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
The officer has not reviewed the file yet. The review required shows in "Activity Section" as well as at the end pages of the notes under Case Analyst notes. What would be the next step from IRCC perspective and what are your thoughts?
No thoughts bro. Called today and file is in RR from early May. Agent said these days there are no due dates are set as officers are overloaded.
There is something fishy now.
Artificially high crs. No concern for timelines and delays in notes.
Looks like Canada made a false and unrealistic system of express entry whereby they can't afford so many immigrants .I have made peace with it now .Better to be in India doing dignified jobs rather than doing petty jobs there.
Regretting wasting so much in this.
Anyways good luck to you.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
No thoughts bro. Called today and file is in RR from early May. Agent said these days there are no due dates are set as officers are overloaded.
Looks like Canada made a false and unrealistic system of express entry whereby they can't afford so many immigrants .I have made peace with it now .Better to be in India doing dignified jobs rather than doing petty jobs there.
Regretting wasting so much in this shit.
Officers are overloaded :eek:
And they are still giving out Invitation - o_O

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Officers are overloaded :eek:
And they are still giving out Invitation - o_O
It's a serious business for Ircc.
7000 application *avg 2000 $ for family of 2
7000*2000=14,000000
14million per month.
With that much revenue they can hire hundreds of new officers.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Same here. RR from early May. Did you order the notes?

I understand your frustration but there is nothing much we can do except to wait. Hopefully this wait game comes to an end soon and happy journey to Canada starts soon.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Same here. RR from early May. Did you order the notes?

I understand your frustration but there is nothing much we can do except to wait. Hopefully this wait game comes to an end soon and happy journey to Canada starts soon.
Yes I did. Illiterate Case analyst could not count my work duration.had provided Form 16, ITR , payslips ,bank salary deposit proof, EPFO statement. One and continuous , current job . website is there with my profile .
He could have simply called up my employer or asked for ADR. Bas***ds

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Yes I did. Illiterate Case analyst could not count my work duration.had provided Form 16, ITR , payslips ,bank salary deposit proof, EPFO statement. One and continuous , current job . website is there with my profile .
He could have simply called up my employer or asked for ADR. Bas***ds
What does the notes state? In my brother's case, there are no specific details about it. It only states "Review Required"

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
What does the notes state? In my brother's case, there are no specific details about it. It only states "Review Required"
Loe not dated . Unable to confirm work period.
I submitted two letters, two titles , lecturer and head of department.
First letter -- so n so working from 2013 to 2018 as lecturer.
Second letter so n so working as lecturer and hod from 2017 to present .
Had I put date of issue on both letters as 1 nov 2018. My aor .
Then analyst would have counted 5 years from first letter and 2 years from second letter as these idiots calculate from date of issue. That would be misrepresentation as I have 5 yrs exp.
So I asked employer to put duration in letter and no date of issue.
This thing created all the mess now.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Then analyst would have counted 5 years from first letter and 2 years from second letter as these idiots calculate from date of issue. That would be misrepresentation as I have 5 yrs exp.
I understand your frustration man. I, too, am quite frustrated. If it makes you feel any better, my eligibility has been met since December and there is no review required on my file. But for some reason, nobody has picked up my file since then. So I don't know how they are prioritizing. The approval will be delayed for some people, whether they have RR or not.

It's a complete blackbox.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
The high CRS score has to do because of the popularity of the EE system. Canada's biggest competitor in immigration is Australia and last year they reported 10% decline in their annual immigration cap. Australia's lowest ever in the last decade.

According to centre for Global Development, Canada's immigration policy system is inferior to Australia. Even though Australia has a similar points based immigration system but their processing times are actually longer. Hence people seem to fall for Canada's claim of 6 months processing timeline, when in reality it's taking them just as long as Australia.

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I understand your frustration man. I, too, am quite frustrated. If it makes you feel any better, my eligibility has been met since December and there is no review required on my file. But for some reason, nobody has picked up my file since then. So I don't know how they are prioritizing. The approval will be delayed for some people, whether they have RR or not.

It's a complete blackbox.
Sorry but your anguish can't make me feel better , rather it shows that we made a vague perception of a great working style of western countries with utmost diligence and transparency...bullshit.now I stopped complaining about Indian department ,coz they are far better and have much better educated staff.i have personally seen bank employees in Australia ,they just recruit school dropouts as cashier's and CSE who could not even count currency exceeding some hundreds.

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
are the cutoffs for ITAs becoming higher?I have been out of loop with respect to ITAs and cut offs.I was under the impression that IRCC was lowering the cut offs in 2018

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Can you review your notes again, maybe there is some other issue regarding "Unable to confirm work period". maybe they are unable to contact your employer and they are referring to the letter issue date "01-nov-2018" as to refer to the letters not to the actual work period of 5 years.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Response from Ralph Goodale's office on May 7th, 2019

Eligibility -Recommended Pass
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started and cannot be expedited at this time
Medicals are valid till October, 16 2019

Response from Ralph Goodale's office on August 15th, 2019

Eligibility -Recommended Pass
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started and cannot be expedited at this time
Medicals are valid till October, 16 2019

I can contact him next on November 15, 2019. I am sure his response will still be same. Only change will be Medicals have expired.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
are the cutoffs for ITAs becoming higher?I have been out of loop with respect to ITAs and cut offs.I was under the impression that IRCC was lowering the cut offs in 2018
Cutoffs are at unrealistic levels now. Minimum 456 and max470 in previous 4 months.