+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
applied notes on June 6th. applied through wrong act and got request to pay $5 and paid on june 12th Got the notes on on August 12th. Notes are dated June 24th
please explain, which wrong act,

I also paid $5

mine is :

your request under the Access to Information Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Access to Information and Privacy Division of IRCC
ATIP Online Request.

Extensions

Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:
Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act

is this right ?

Last edited:

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
The notes states "Review Required" for eligibility but does not state anything specific. It is under Activities: Selection-EE Econ and also 11.2-EE MI
Has officer reviewed Ur file.
After review the officer deletes the RR comments of analyst from notes.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So no PPR issued yesterday as well. This is crazy!!! This week has been very quiet :eek:

Are they planning on sending a mass PPR batch?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Its really unpredictable.....
They are not letting us know anything.......
Soon to reach 10 months :(
Surely there must be a mass PPr batch at some point this month.

There are just too many people still waiting. I don't think they will take some of us past 10 months

Puppytail01

Jan 2, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
Going to Mexico and getting married is not a bad idea but then returning back to India and getting married again while being married to Mexican wife will be a terrible idea lol
Lol, if that’s what you do, remember to go back to Mexico to get a divorce and then back to India for a second divorce and then be remarried! HILARIOUS! :D

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
please explain, which wrong act,

I also paid $5

mine is :

is this right ?
My brother has applied for Express Entry. He and his wife sent a consent form and I submitted it through the privacy act. Then i got an email after 6 days stating that I need to pay $5 and then I paid $5.
Ideally I should have applied using "Access to Information Act" but i was unaware which could have saved my time.