+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I have just received the notes:
Under Eligibility: Case Analyst Recommendation says "Review Required"

A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76:SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 72 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

In the Activity section: it states: Selection - EE Econ and 11.2 EE MI says "Review Required"

Can someone shed more light onto this please :)

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just received GCMS notes and all my original documents submitted were crystal clear. They already checked online for my company website, even rang up my office and verified the contents of my work experience letter. Then the analyst marked everything as 'verified', 'appears met' and finally gave his recommendation as 'Recommend Pass' on April 18th.

I was worried about my POF since I took a gift deed but analyst looked pretty convinced.

Only Pending was RPRF. No idea what went on after that, they still asked for 2 ADRs :eek: and haven't touched my case since.

So my theory that my case officer passed away before he can approve my case could be true after all :confused:

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Just received GCMS notes and all my original documents submitted were crystal clear. They already checked online for my company website, even rang up my office and verified the contents of my work experience letter. Then the analyst marked everything as 'verified', 'appears met' and finally gave his recommendation as 'Recommend Pass' on April 18th.

I was worried about my POF since I took a gift deed but analyst looked pretty convinced.

Only Pending was RPRF. No idea what went on after that, they still asked for 2 ADRs :eek: and haven't touched my case since.

So my theory that my case officer passed away before he can approve my case could be true after all :confused:
When did you order GCMS notes?

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
I have just received the notes:
Under Eligibility: Case Analyst Recommendation says "Review Required"

A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76:SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 72 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Additionally it states: Selection - EE Econ and 11.2 EE MI says "Review Required"

Can someone shed more light onto this please :)
Mine also the same, did you get any answer?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
@SithLord how often would you suggest to send in web form inquiry regarding application process? ..
I sent one today and 2 weeks ago .. havent recieved a response yet for the previous one..

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
IRCC is back at doing what it does best - DELAY :D:D and we all thought they didn't conduct draw last week because they wanted to clear backlogs lol :D:D

More backlogs are coming :D:D:D
I know right :mad: urgh
Although there are some conspiracy theories running around that ircc is fudging the number of applicants in the pool to push the score up:D so in reality they might not even be sending half the itas they are claiming to have sent.

I'm just repeating what I'm hearing. There is no factual evidence except a suspicious increase in number of applicants in the pool between 450-500.

Dont sue me please :D

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
So another draw..... That too on a Monday.... CRS - 466
CIC is in no mood to prioritize backlogs it seems......
Der is a system maintenance today from 2.00 to 7.00 ...... Hope they update something on our files

gandalf019283

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-11-2018

I keep checking back here to see if you got yours. good luck! :)

Reactions: SithLord

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi,

I have been asked to submit IMM5406e form.

Do we have a link from where to download the latest form? Also, it's only me who would be travelling so not sure why they have requested this document.

Wondering if they picked details for my parents from dependent list but they wont be travelling so how do i let them know that its only a single applicant and not parents? Any suggestions...?

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I know right :mad: urgh
Although there are some conspiracy theories running around that ircc is fudging the number of applicants in the pool to push the score up:D so in reality they might not even be sending half the itas they are claiming to have sent.

I'm just repeating what I'm hearing. There is no factual evidence except a suspicious increase in number of applicants in the pool between 450-500.

Dont sue me please :D
First of all, ha ha ha ;)

Second of all, I think it's just a common sense that having more people in the pool increases the score. Moreover, now all PNPs go through EE, which increases the score significantly and keeps other outland applicants away!

priya93

Apr 27, 2019
I believe No PPR's have been released today after yesterday's draw. I thought there will be few of us who will be posting PPR''s. :(

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
The exchange rate is also working against us now. I have already lost like CAD 500 due to the exchange rate fluctuation in the past 1 month. I really hope that they issue the PPR soon as I think INR will weaken further due to the recent geopolitical tensions in India.