+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
That 80% statistics was true for 2017 but it's no longer the case. Since mid 2018 only 50% of cases are getting PPR in 6 months. Even the call centre agents have confirmed that 8-10 months is the average processing time these days. However, IRCC has failed to update this statistics on their website. They have continued to go on with the 80% claim.
I hope they realize they are chewing more than what they can swallow and can regulate the volume of invitations/CRS score with respect to backlogs

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
I hope they realize they are chewing more than what they can swallow and can regulate the volume of invitations/CRS score with respect to backlogs
I feel like they have been doing that quite a bit this year, what with reducing the number of ITAs and having constant three week gaps between draws. I'm sure they know they have chewed a bit more than they can swallow and is in a course to rectify the situation.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Everyday at this time I face problem to login at this time ..... Is it the case with anyone else as well...... ?
I just assume that, perhaps at this time they work on the file as the day is starting for them

ruchikathakur16

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Yes you have to inform them you're getting married. And most likely they will ask for additional documentation to validate the marriage is not a fraud marriage to abuse the express entry system. In any case if you don't inform them now and land it would become extremely difficult to sponsor your spouse later on. So, just inform them you're getting married and see what they say.
Okay. Thank you so much for the info. .will do that once I receive my passport

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I sent an email to Ottawa for an update on my file...... Got this reply

Good day,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times

This is the first time I got a reply like this which says, it requires additional verification.......
Is it generic response or something else..... Do I need to be worried about it??

Reactions: bc92

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018

Good day,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times

This is the first time I got a reply like this which says, it requires additional verification.......
Is it generic response or something else..... Do I need to be worried about it??
Are you on RR or SS ?

bc92

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
14-11-2018

Good day,

The exact same happened to me! First when a reminder was sent at the beginning of July, I received the "your file is currently in queue for review by an officer” answer, and then after the 30 days, when we called again and the officer said he couldn't send another reminder, I emailed the CPC Ottawa address and got the answer that says "your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications". As far as I've been told whenever I called, we are not in SS and there's no RR either... Honestly, I think they just try not to send the exact same answer when we ask again, but I don't know for sure why this happens.

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Everyday at this time I face problem to login at this time ..... Is it the case with anyone else as well...... ?
I just assume that, perhaps at this time they work on the file as the day is starting for them
I m facing same problem since day one when i try to login my account. I have to try 5 to 8 times to open my aacount. So either do it again n again or switch the search engine and try to login .

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
I m facing same problem since day one when i try to login my account. I have to try 5 to 8 times to open my aacount. So either do it again n again or switch the search engine and try to login .
There is one method for me that works every single time. Login once and the page directs you to the home page after asking for language preference. Make sure you select the language as English. Now clear the history in the browser including cookies. Now log back in and it should work.

You have to do this every time you login. So if you are logging in the next day, make sure you clear the history and repeat the whole process again.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
IRCC is back at doing what it does best - DELAY :D:D and we all thought they didn't conduct draw last week because they wanted to clear backlogs lol :D:D

More backlogs are coming :D:D:D

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
IRCC is back at doing what it does best - DELAY :D:D and we all thought they didn't conduct draw last week because they wanted to clear backlogs lol :D:D

More backlogs are coming :D:D:D
haha yeah! Scores have also skyrocketed as per the past few draws. Seems like there is an exodus from India. Every other person that I speak to these days has received the PR or is waiting for it.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
haha yeah! Scores have also skyrocketed as per the past few draws. Seems like there is an exodus from India. Every other person that I speak to these days has received the PR or is waiting for it.
Yes there is definitely a mass increase in the pool by Indians in the last 2 years.

I read somewhere that 1 in every 3 EE applicant is of Indian nationality.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
The exact same happened to me! First when a reminder was sent at the beginning of July, I received the "your file is currently in queue for review by an officer” answer, and then after the 30 days, when we called again and the officer said he couldn't send another reminder, I emailed the CPC Ottawa address and got the answer that says "your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications". As far as I've been told whenever I called, we are not in SS and there's no RR either... Honestly, I think they just try not to send the exact same answer when we ask again, but I don't know for sure why this happens.
Thier processing is totally weird.. i do not think they get the fact that there are real people waiting for more than 8 months to hear them Work - and all we do is wait ..
Life is on the line and i do not know if people working there realize how serious or important this is for the applicants :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: bc92