Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Hi Guys,

We emailed Goodale yesterday and got the below response.

"
Dear *** - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Nov 14, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.
Eligibility requires review.
Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Nov 13, 2019."

As per our profile, its same info since Dec 2018 - "We are reviewing your eligibility".
So is this that or as per this email he means Review Required?

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
No, I informed 3-4 months after leaving the organisation. I was not sure whether we were supposed to inform or not. Then later I just did.
My husband and I are currently on notice period. Our last day would be Aug 15th and Sep 6th respectively. I believe someone said, it wont matter if you are on notice, coz you are still an employee of the company & it wont affect the BG verification.
So in case we do not get the PPR by Aug 15th, and they start a BG only after he has quit - will it affect the outcome? I am afraid we never thought about that. We only prepared to be out of job for a month or so in worst case scenario.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi Guys,

"
Dear *** - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Nov 14, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.
Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

As per our profile, its same info since Dec 2018 - "We are reviewing your eligibility".
Review required.
Order notes.
I got same reply. Got notes to find out RR

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Review required.
Order notes.
I got same reply. Got notes to find out RR
well, is there anything we can do by ordering notes? Thought anyway they are going to take the time they are going to take, GCMS will not hasten the process right?
And most often I read here, even if you find out the reason for RR, better not to send additional doc, unless they send ADR.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
From what I can see, the major problem seems to be with dates ranging from mid-October to mid-November where no movement has occurred since a very long time. Maybe this week they will sort out some of the dates like they did last week for second-half November applicants.

I remember there was a time when people were bashing @SithLord for his negative attitude here. Then they made him change and praised him for all the help he offered to others. Such fickle and funny behavior we have! ;) I am sure that he is just sick of the process now and will only reply once he gets his PR.

Reactions: greenboymx

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

"

I got the same reply from Ralph regarding Eligibility, however Ottawa office did not say the same.
Please check the reply below.

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Ottawa office has a different reply for Review Required file, I know a few friends who got the below reply as their file was in RR. Below is the reply:

Good day,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our officer will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, of if any additional information or documents are required.
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
Regards,

Therefore, not sure what Ralph actually meant. Even called up CIC a couple of times and each time they say Eligibility in progress and if cross questioned they say, Eligibility is in Review and it is a normal process. Just wait.

I would suggest you mail Ottawa office and find out the exact situation of your file rather than just concluding from Ralph that its in RR.

Additionally order notes for precise update on your file. I ordered on 20th June post receiving Ralphs email. Awaiting the notes.

I don't know whom to believe now :(

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
well, is there anything we can do by ordering notes? Thought anyway they are going to take the time they are going to take, GCMS will not hasten the process right?
And most often I read here, even if you find out the reason for RR, better not to send additional doc, unless they send ADR.
If you have RR better send additional documents, recently saw an application which got rejected after 7 months as there was RR on Work experience.
The applicant called CIC couple of times to confirm if she needs to send it additional documents for it but agent said do not worry, file is good and there is no red flags so no need to send documents for it.

I will share the screenshot of it in your whatsapp number. do check and please do not sit on RR, send in whatever documents you have to clear the RR.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
any updates???
I got the same reply from Ralph regarding Eligibility, however Ottawa office did not say the same.
Please check the reply below.

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Ottawa office has a different reply for Review Required file, I know a few friends who got the below reply as their file was in RR. Below is the reply:

Good day,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our officer will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, of if any additional information or documents are required.
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
Regards,

Therefore, not sure what Ralph actually meant. Even called up CIC a couple of times and each time they say Eligibility in progress and if cross questioned they say, Eligibility is in Review and it is a normal process. Just wait.

I would suggest you mail Ottawa office and find out the exact situation of your file rather than just concluding from Ralph that its in RR.

Additionally order notes for precise update on your file. I ordered on 20th June post receiving Ralphs email. Awaiting the notes.

I don't know whom to believe now :(
@Indu GP check this