File Transfer...
3-2-2018
Med's Request
5-2-2018
Med's Done....
19-2-2018
Thank you ☺ i also got mine today
Hello, guys.

I received a Pre- Arrival Services Letter this morning. NO DM YET......Hong Kong VO

Here is my timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 20, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on February 5, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on January 17, 2018.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on January 25, 2018.
  5. We sent you correspondence on April 4, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. Medical results have been received.

I really miss my husband. It has been almost 7.5 months for us. Do you guys think I can take a one month leave to visit him in China? I already took two months VACATION in Feb for Chinese New Year. But it just too difficult to have long distance, we just married last year.......

congratulations !

piya

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-11-2017
Doc's Request.
21-11-2017
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
3-2-2018
Med's Request
5-2-2018
Med's Done....
19-2-2018
Anybody from India who is looking for an update from NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office)?? Kindly post your status.. I applied for the spousal sponsorship outside Canada on Nov 2017.. My status in ECAS at the moment is "In Process"
i am also Nov 2017 applicant (NDVO), same status in process. NDVO is very slow they are processing july -Aug right now !

sherman123

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hello, guys.

I received a Pre- Arrival Services Letter this morning. NO DM YET......Hong Kong VO

Here is my timeline:
  5. We sent you correspondence on April 4, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I really miss my husband. It has been almost 7.5 months for us. Do you guys think I can take a one month leave to visit him in China? I already took two months VACATION in Feb for Chinese New Year. But it just too difficult to have long distance, we just married last year.......[/QUOTE

Wow! that is a long time. Its been more than 6 after our marriage, 2 yrs in total. I am thinking of going and visiting for a month. Have you forwarded your plane tickets and boarding passes from your recent visit to the visa office?

Coryat

Jan 3, 2018
Trinidad
I sent mine in on 2nd Nov and received A OR on the 21st December...on the 12 th Jan.2018 my application was sent to Port of Spain to be Processed...receive medical request 3rd April....medicals was received on the 18th April....since then nothing..applicat

Reactions: Kanchan

Yesu_d

Apr 28, 2018
Hello, guys.

Here is my timeline:

I really miss my husband. It has been almost 7.5 months for us. Do you guys think I can take a one month leave to visit him in China? I already took two months VACATION in Feb for Chinese New Year. But it just too difficult to have long distance, we just married last year.......
Better be careful for travelling out of country for long. Please do some research on how long to travel. Im HKG applicant too. Sep applicant. Waiting for my husband with my infant baby in canada.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Just a question, if Im gonna quit my work now, should I let the visa office know Im unemployed, cause I wrote there employed? Will it take my application even longer to process? Will it affect my background check? Cause at this stage they started processing my bcg. Have anyone experienced this?
I don’t think that you need to notify them about you getting unemployed because it’s irrelevant to spousal sponsorship anyway. At the time of submitting your application you were employed which you truthfully answered in your Schedule A and it was correct as of that date that you put in your Schedule A. They ask to notify if there are important changes in your personal circumstances such as a birth of child, divorce or separation etc but change of work is not mentioned anywhere.

Maemae26

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
I don’t think that you need to notify them about you getting unemployed because it’s irrelevant to spousal sponsorship anyway. At the time of submitting your application you were employed which you truthfully answered in your Schedule A and it was correct as of that date that you put in your Schedule A. They ask to notify if there are important changes in your personal circumstances such as a birth of child, divorce or separation etc but change of work is not mentioned anywhere.
Thank you for the info!