+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**November 2017** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
Hi All

Just a quick question... my partner and I have gotten engaged since my COPR and we've decided to get married in NZ before we leave for Canada (nothing like throwing 2 huge life changing events into the space of a month!) but I can't see anyway of contacting CIC to let them know the change of martial status. Does anyone have a phone number or email address that I can use to contact CIC?

Thanks!!
Did you get a PPR letter? If yes, then the contact details for informing IRCC about a change in circumstances should be there.

Anglopes1980

Jun 14, 2018
I received the letter by mail with the SA approval. Nothing in the email

The PA. On Ecas changed to IN PROGRESS. But nothing about vo. What this "in process means?" they are already in the visa office? Are they doing the processing before the visa office?

She is in Brazil so the papers should go to são Paulo. Maybe that means that the papers are already there?

That's my timeline.

Nov 27- Application Sent
aug 28-applcation received
Jan 23- AOR1
Jan 24 - shedule A
(I sent the medic exam with the application )

Feb 07 - the ststus changed to DECISION MADE ln the sponsorship

feb 13 - applicant status changed to IN PROGRESS

Feb 15 - SA approval letter by mail
Still no email or vo notification!
Any updates ???

Anglopes1980

Jun 14, 2018
I received the letter by mail with the SA approval. Nothing in the email

The PA. On Ecas changed to IN PROGRESS. But nothing about vo. What this "in process means?" they are already in the visa office? Are they doing the processing before the visa office?

She is in Brazil so the papers should go to são Paulo. Maybe that means that the papers are already there?

That's my timeline.

Nov 27- Application Sent
aug 28-applcation received
Jan 23- AOR1
Jan 24 - shedule A
(I sent the medic exam with the application )

Feb 07 - the ststus changed to DECISION MADE ln the sponsorship

feb 13 - applicant status changed to IN PROGRESS

Feb 15 - SA approval letter by mail
Still no email or vo notification!
Oiiiieee tem motivada ??

bobbycathie

Mar 26, 2018
Anybody from India who is looking for an update from NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office)?? Kindly post your status.. I applied for the spousal sponsorship outside Canada on Nov 2017.. My status in ECAS at the moment is "In Process"

Maemae26

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Whats the latest update you received for December applicants? I received pre arrival on May 18 and no updates since...Has any of you got their ppr already? Manila VO here

rye-zel

Apr 9, 2018
Whats the latest update you received for December applicants? I received pre arrival on May 18 and no updates since...Has any of you got their ppr already? Manila VO here
Latest update from MVO
July applicants having their DM & PPR. One august applicant got DM on ECAS as well. Haven’t heard any DM from dec applicants yet only pre arrivals and background check.

Reactions: Maemae26

Maemae26

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Latest update from MVO
July applicants having their DM & PPR. One august applicant got DM on ECAS as well. Haven’t heard any DM from dec applicants yet only pre arrivals and background check.
Nice thank you! At least some processed it less than 12 months

JennyBe

Jun 27, 2018
Hello, guys.

I received a Pre- Arrival Services Letter this morning. NO DM YET......Hong Kong VO

Here is my timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 20, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on February 5, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on January 17, 2018.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on January 25, 2018.
  5. We sent you correspondence on April 4, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. Medical results have been received.

I really miss my husband. It has been almost 7.5 months for us. Do you guys think I can take a one month leave to visit him in China? I already took two months VACATION in Feb for Chinese New Year. But it just too difficult to have long distance, we just married last year.......

Reactions: piya