+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**November 2017** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Lion vic

Jan 28, 2018
Toronto
The ecas for the applicant changed after today. A line showed up saying *"We started processing (applicants name) application on March 5, 2018.*

Anybody knows what that means? Nothing changed on the the side rest of the process bc didn't started yet

There's my timelinet

Nov 27- Application Sent
Nov 28-applcation received
Jan 23- AOR1
Jan 24 - shedule A
(I sesenthe medic exam with the application )
Feb 07 - the ststus
changed to DECISION MADE ln the sponsorship
And sabaproval letter
feb 13 - applicant status changed to IN PROGRESS
And VO letter (aor 2)

And now this.

Anybody got this too?

Vo são Paulo Brazil

Lion vic

Jan 28, 2018
Toronto
The ecas for the applicant changed after today. A line showed up saying *"We started processing (applicants name) application on March 5, 2018.*

Anybody knows what that means? Nothing changed on the the side rest of the process bc didn't started yet

There's my timelinet

Nov 27- Application Sent
Jan 23- AOR1
Jan 24 - shedule A
Feb 07 - the ststus
And sabaproval letter
And VO letter (aor 2)

And now this.

Anybody got this too?

Vo são Paulo Brazil

Reactions: tnn

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017

There's my timelinet

Nov 27- Application Sent
Jan 23- AOR1
Jan 24 - shedule A
Feb 07 - the ststus
And sabaproval letter
And VO letter (aor 2)

And now this.

Anybody got this too?

Vo são Paulo Brazil
It means your case is officially into the second stage, which the VO is reviewing PA part of the applications. This stage is the longest wait of the whole process.

Reactions: Lion vic

tnn

Feb 15, 2018

There's my timelinet

Nov 27- Application Sent
Jan 23- AOR1
Jan 24 - shedule A
Feb 07 - the ststus
And sabaproval letter
And VO letter (aor 2)

And now this.

Anybody got this too?

Vo são Paulo Brazil
I have similar timeline as yours, and my husband's application is also being processed in SP/Brazil. I just checked and my Ecas was also updated with the same line as yours: "We started processing (applicants name) application on March 5, 2018"

Application received: Nov 20
Transfer letter and Ecas changed to "In Process": Feb. 13

At least we got some movement in our files!! :)

Reactions: SHANkey

Lion vic

Jan 28, 2018
Toronto
I have similar timeline as yours, and my husband's application is also being processed in SP/Brazil. I just checked and my Ecas was also updated with the same line as yours: "We started processing (applicants name) application on March 5, 2018"

Application received: Nov 20
Transfer letter and Ecas changed to "In Process": Feb. 13

At least we got some movement in our files!! :)

Yes that's good news for us .. Just hoping it doesn't take too long for the background check to start

Reactions: tnn

Annaick

Oct 7, 2017
Hello guys
I received my husband CSQ do I need to send a copy to the visa office or it will be sent directly to them

HereforPR

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
Other
Hello guys
I received my husband CSQ do I need to send a copy to the visa office or it will be sent directly to them
Hello Annaick,

I am not sure how you need to submit your CSQ to visa office as I have not yet reached that step.
But do you mind sharing your timeline, like when you got SA? And when you got an email from CIC asking your CSQ?

AirJordan23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hello guys
I don't think you need to send them a copy because I received my spouse's CSQ on Monday and one of the papers addressed to me (the sponsor) explained that the Visa Office handling our application (Vienna) was informed of the MIDI's decision and confirmed that CSQ was issued and delivered to me.

Last edited:

Annaick

Oct 7, 2017
Hello Annaick,

I am not sure how you need to submit your CSQ to visa office as I have not yet reached that step.
But do you mind sharing your timeline, like when you got SA? And when you got an email from CIC asking your CSQ?
Hello
Thank you for your reply . I have contacted the VO and they asked me a copy by email.
App rec on 22 Nov
Aor 1 17 Jan
Pcc and sch A upload 17 Jan
Aor 2 6 Feb
CSq request by VO 8 Feb
Request sent 9 Feb
Received CSQ 08 march
Sent to VO 09 March
Now waiting for medical request

HereforPR

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
Other
Hello
Thank you for your reply . I have contacted the VO and they asked me a copy by email.
App rec on 22 Nov
Aor 1 17 Jan
Pcc and sch A upload 17 Jan
Aor 2 6 Feb
CSq request by VO 8 Feb
Request sent 9 Feb
Received CSQ 08 march
Sent to VO 09 March
Now waiting for medical request
Thank you for your reply. Glad to know that you got your answer from CIC. And even I will be doing same.
Did you sent an email to CPC-Mississauga or PA's visa office? Speaking of which, whats PA's Visa office?

As you are the only one from Quebec whom I am aware of, other then myself. can you help me in one of my query related to CSQ form?
CSQ question> FormNumber: A-0546-GA, Page 4, point 4.1: "Information on Family members of the Principal sponsored person"
It says: Is this person(spouse of Principal sponsored person, which in my case is ME ) accompanying you to quebec?
Yes or No.
the thing is, I am sponsoring my wife, so I should Tick mark: NO, right? As i am already here in Quebec.

Thank you in advance !!

Annaick

Oct 7, 2017
Thank you for your reply. Glad to know that you got your answer from CIC. And even I will be doing same.
Did you sent an email to CPC-Mississauga or PA's visa office? Speaking of which, whats PA's Visa office?

As you are the only one from Quebec whom I am aware of, other then myself. can you help me in one of my query related to CSQ form?
CSQ question> FormNumber: A-0546-GA, Page 4, point 4.1: "Information on Family members of the Principal sponsored person"
It says: Is this person(spouse of Principal sponsored person, which in my case is ME ) accompanying you to quebec?
Yes or No.
the thing is, I am sponsoring my wife, so I should Tick mark: NO, right? As i am already here in Quebec.

Thank you in advance !!
I didn't fill this part you don't need to click no . Pa VO is Pretoria

HereforPR

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
Other
You put s/o in 4.1 and don't tick anything
Thank you Annaick,

So I guess it (A-0546-GA, Page 4, point 4.1:) should be exactly filled with information as of Form A-0520-BA, point 3, page 2. .

Last edited:

rochedd

Mar 12, 2018
Hi . anyone yet receive a ppr from VO ?how long does it take after they transfer our app to visa office?