+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**November 2017** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
When do you all think that November applications will start getting decision made roughly?
My application was received November 9th. I have recieved AOR 1 and 2, SA, Schedule A and PCC Request, passed my meds, and my VO is Mississauga. I have not yet heard a word since I passed my Medical, my ecas has not changed to in process either which kind of worries me but I have read that is normal for those staying at Mississauga
Yes, it is quite normal for the cases that fully processed by CPC-Mississauga. Currently, the trends show that it approx. take 4 and half to five months for a straight forward case for CPC-Mississauga folks. According to your receiving date, you are probably looking at somewhere either in late March or early April to get your DM.

jb_2018

Feb 12, 2018
Hello!

So I am a bit worried. They received my application November 9, 2017 and I still haven't received anything from them. My wife is American and we have a daughter who was born in Canada. Is there no way to contact them to find out whats happening?

From all the numbers etc online they say if it hasn't gone over the time (12 months - outland) then not to contact or something.

What should I do?

Hi there,

That doesn't sound good. You should have received an acknowledgement by now via email if you submitted your application back in Nov 2017. Although cases do vary per person. There's only one way to find out about the status of your application and that is to call them directly. You may contact CIC at: 1-888-242-2100. You may call them anytime you want. There's no penalty in doing so.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

SohniandJD

Dec 29, 2017
When do you all think that November applications will start getting decision made roughly?
My application was received November 9th. I have recieved AOR 1 and 2, SA, Schedule A and PCC Request, passed my meds, and my VO is Mississauga. I have not yet heard a word since I passed my Medical, my ecas has not changed to in process either which kind of worries me but I have read that is normal for those staying at Mississauga
Yeah i have a very similar time line to yours... seems they're keeping quite a few of us in Mississauga, although i'm not complaining - my VO should have been London (which i've heard is very slow). Some people from our VO have started seeing their GC Keys change to Background check starting, however i'm still waiting for mine.

Hopefully should be changing soon!

best of luck

gbu

Jul 17, 2013
"FOR FAMILY CLASS APPLICATIONS
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INTERVIEW
Please bring the originals of the following documents with you to your interview. All original documents which
are not available in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. If you have already
submitted a copy of the original document to our office along with a certified translation (where applicable),
you do not need to bring a second copy to your interview. Not all of the items listed here apply to your situation;
however, you must be prepared to explain which items are not available or applicable. Please organize your
documents in the following order:
Updated Application Forms:
 Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf)
 Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 472 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008DEPENU.pdf)
 Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 170 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf)
 Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 88 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf)
 Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 55 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)"---------------------------

This is a part of documents immigration ask to bring during interview. My wife sent all this application forms (paper copy) while she applied for immigration. My question is - do she need to fill all this form again and take them to the interview date? or its only applicable for the people who applied online with soft copy only.

Feb 27, 2018
Hey guys has anyone missed a deadline or know of anyone who has and what happens exactly? I uploaded my Schedule A and PCC onto my online account right when they asked me. However I guess I skipped the bottom part where you have to put your electronic signature and it actually gets submitted to IRCC. So now I am technically 10 days past the due date. I've read without the documentation it will result in refusal of the application. I have submitted it does anyone know if it will cause a delay or will I now be refused? =(

Canadian.In.NZ.

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hey guys has anyone missed a deadline or know of anyone who has and what happens exactly? I uploaded my Schedule A and PCC onto my online account right when they asked me. However I guess I skipped the bottom part where you have to put your electronic signature and it actually gets submitted to IRCC. So now I am technically 10 days past the due date. I've read without the documentation it will result in refusal of the application. I have submitted it does anyone know if it will cause a delay or will I now be refused? =(
Haven't heard of anyone mentioning that this has happened to them as of yet, but I would recommend calling them asap and try your best to get a hold of someone to talk to. Have you received any emails from them in the last 10 days?
Good that you submitted them but being late, I don't know what that could result in. Hopefully someone else can give some more advice. Good luck! Keep us updated.

Feb 27, 2018
Haven't heard of anyone mentioning that this has happened to them as of yet, but I would recommend calling them asap and try your best to get a hold of someone to talk to. Have you received any emails from them in the last 10 days?
Good that you submitted them but being late, I don't know what that could result in. Hopefully someone else can give some more advice. Good luck! Keep us updated.
I have not received any e-mails. My application still says in process. We haven’t even seen the sponsor approval letter yet. I read another thread they won’t just be done with your application right away but this is such a long process I need to know for sure. I’ll try calling them thanks for your reply!

Reactions: Canadian.In.NZ.

murali293

Dec 17, 2017
Hi guys
My gc key account says
We are processing your background check.we will send you message if we need more information.

I’m done with medical, schedule A, and they ask for birth certificate, I uploaded that too.
My e case changed in to process on feb 16.
But there is no msg or email about file transfer to visa office, I’m from India so basically it’s New Delhi visa office.

What is this mean are they doing my process in Mississauga itself ?
Any one in the same situation?

HereforPR

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi guys
My gc key account says
We are processing your background check.we will send you message if we need more information.

I’m done with medical, schedule A, and they ask for birth certificate, I uploaded that too.
My e case changed in to process on feb 16.
But there is no msg or email about file transfer to visa office, I’m from India so basically it’s New Delhi visa office.

What is this mean are they doing my process in Mississauga itself ?
Any one in the same situation?
Hello,

Did you got an email from CIC for SA confirming about eligibility for being a sponsor?
Usually, you get SA email and then your file is transferred & once its received by PA's Visa office, PA gets an email for AOR2.

murali293

Dec 17, 2017
Hello,

Did you got an email from CIC for SA confirming about eligibility for being a sponsor?
Usually, you get SA email and then your file is transferred & once its received by PA's Visa office, PA gets an email for AOR2.
Yes I got SA approval before medical request, but PA did not receive any AOR2
but background check started

KiwiKat

Nov 8, 2017
Hi all I am new! I show you my timeline:
Outland (ITALY) application

- Received: 20 November
- Aor: 16 January
- Request schedule a: 16 January
- Upload schedule a: 18 January
- Medical request: 25 January
- Sponsor approval: 30 January
- VO Mississauga: 2 February
- Medical done: 14 February
- Medical passed: 16 February

After that no new messages . The day after medical done i just saw in ecas "in process" but the day after it disappeared and became again "application received" .no BGC yet in gckey

My timeline is very similar to yours so I'm keen to follow the process :)

Canadian.In.NZ.

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hello,

ECAS shows DM for sponsor last week but still no SA confirmation email. Medical was requested the same day. No AOR2 email either, have you heard of this happening to others as well?

HereforPR

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
Other
ECAS shows DM for sponsor last week but still no SA confirmation email. Medical was requested the same day. No AOR2 email either, have you heard of this happening to others as well?
Hello,

It normal. SA: Decision made follows with an email, medical request to PA and PCC.
Order may vary. But you will get everything in 2 weeks max. (Thats what the current trend is)
In my case, i got SA email, then it was Decision made on ecas after 2-3 hours. and after 24 hours, PA got the email for Medical exam.
and request for PCC.

So yea, wait for one more week.
Good Luck!!

Canadian.In.NZ.

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hello,

It normal. SA: Decision made follows with an email, medical request to PA and PCC.
Order may vary. But you will get everything in 2 weeks max. (Thats what the current trend is)
In my case, i got SA email, then it was Decision made on ecas after 2-3 hours. and after 24 hours, PA got the email for Medical exam.
and request for PCC.

So yea, wait for one more week.
Good Luck!!
Ok thanks, was just concerned since there hasn't been any movement since schedule A and PCC upload two weeks ago, then last week was SA and medical. I was hoping something would come through today but will see if anything changes next Friday. Lots seem to be posting about ECAS changing to in progress and getting SA email I was wondering why ours hasn't had either of those yet.

Thank you for the update