+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Dodgecaravan

Dec 14, 2017
November 2017 applicant, decision made since November 2018, and still waiting oath, Is this a new level of process? Anybody experiencing the same?

olivec

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 th April 2013
Doc's Request.
Dec 2013
AOR Received.
14th May 2013
Med's Done....
15th March 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03rd June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 14th Feb, DM 16th Feb..ppts received 19 feb
LANDED..........
march 15
November 2017 applicant, decision made since November 2018, and still waiting oath, Is this a new level of process? Anybody experiencing the same?
I would suggest request your MP to make an inquiry, even call the call center. I did my test in Sept 2018 and DM in Oct 2018 and got the letter for Oath in Feb for March 6th ceremony.

all the best!

SANAGhada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I would suggest request your MP to make an inquiry, even call the call center. I did my test in Sept 2018 and DM in Oct 2018 and got the letter for Oath in Feb for March 6th ceremony.
Congratulations where is your location office

all the best!

Nessasary

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Hi everyone. I've asked this question on other discussion threads so sorry for the redundancy if you have seen this message already: Does anyone have any insight regarding the guest limit for the Oath Ceremony in Mississauga specifically. This information is not in the invite letter and I cannot find a specific answer on this forum. Thanks in advance.

jessie_michael

Jun 18, 2014
Toronto
Hi everyone, I'm writing here because I'm a Nov 2017 applicant who still hasn't received any updates since the start of processing in Feb 2018, and all my inquiries have remained unanswered or "if you need to do anything, we'll let you know". I requested GCMS notes last month, and the result has come, but there's something I don't get. It says "Test pending clearance". The security clearance seems to have been submitted a long time ago. Besides the fact that I've passed the police clearance, etc. there's no info on the security clearance, nor any update on my file for a long time. Is there anyone else in the same boat, or any advice on what to do?

sarafandee

Nov 18, 2014
Hi everyone, I'm writing here because I'm a Nov 2017 applicant who still hasn't received any updates since the start of processing in Feb 2018, and all my inquiries have remained unanswered or "if you need to do anything, we'll let you know". I requested GCMS notes last month, and the result has come, but there's something I don't get. It says "Test pending clearance". The security clearance seems to have been submitted a long time ago. Besides the fact that I've passed the police clearance, etc. there's no info on the security clearance, nor any update on my file for a long time. Is there anyone else in the same boat, or any advice on what to do?
Oct 2017 applicant here, in process since Feb 2018, no updates since then.

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
If you call your MP office and request that they make a call for you, it may help you to better understand. I did this sometime ago.

SANAGhada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018

all the best!
Congratulations
Where is your location office