+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

mohammad1

Nov 5, 2018
I got CIT 0520 shortly after my test and interview. I did my test and interview one year after my citizenship application.
They have asked for most of documents in CIT 0520 even bank and visa card statements. Do you think I need to wait a long time before I am invited to the oath ceremony?

Many thanks,

Reactions: hrmehran

hrmehran

Oct 8, 2018
I am in the same situation, after one year of my application I received the test Invite, I passed with 20/20 but the interview wasn’t normal and didn’t go well, I crashed after I understood that I should provide more information and documents, my office is Montreal. how can I reach out to you to share some of my personal information and experience?

Kinnu1982

Oct 14, 2017
I am in the same situation, after one year of my application I received the test Invite, I passed with 20/20 but the interview wasn’t normal and didn’t go well, I crashed after I understood that I should provide more information and documents, my office is Montreal. how can I reach out to you to share some of my personal information and experience?
Hi,
I was also in your situation, after almost one year I got the test date, my test was on October 1st, as I am a truck driver and cross into USA regularly, so the officer asked me to oroprov my exit and entry records into USA, as it shows only 100 entries I could not get it online and contacted the USA Customs Border and they sent me the the same after 15 days, I submitted the same to the officer, I was lucky to go back to the centre I took my exam and meet the officer there and gave it directly to her, my ecas changed to decision made after 48 hours, waiting for my oath from then, it has been 2 months since my exam and more than 13 months since my date of APPLICATION

Reactions: hrmehran

mohammad1

Nov 5, 2018
Are you available today after 10 PM

takamasa

Jan 31, 2016
I would send a web form, it is probably a glitch in the system, specially if you can see your status updated on ECAS with same time and date as oath. I am suggesting to send an inquiry through web form just in case.
according to the letter, it was issued on Nov, 28th, however nothing changed on the status yet.

And also where can i look for web form?

Thanks a lot for your reply.

SunnyWays

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
a quick question to all who got test invite via email, did you receive a form called Prohibition that you need to sign, i did not receive that form in my test invite email, anyone?

Subu75

Apr 30, 2013
BC, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
8-April-2014
LANDED..........
1-May-2014
a quick question to all who got test invite via email, did you receive a form called Prohibition that you need to sign, i did not receive that form in my test invite email, anyone?
It's in oath invitation email.

Kinnu1982

Oct 14, 2017
Hi Admin,
Please update, we got a invite for Citizenship oath today( 3rd December 2018 ) to attend on 17th December 2018.

kain

Jan 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-June-2013
AOR Received.
02-August-2013
File Transfer...
20-August-2013
Med's Request
I hope
Med's Done....
I hope

mohammad1

Nov 5, 2018
When are you available?

Olosbaba

Nov 7, 2018
I think you only get that form if your test invitation was mailed to your address but if it was emailed to you, they will give you the form to sign on your test day at the test center.

gudluckcanada

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-01-2018
hi Folks, I am part of the Dec 2017 applicants. I would like to know if any of you approached CIC through the Webform if you are in DM stage and you havent received Oath invite yet. Can you tell me how was the response and how long did they take to give a response.

SunnyWays

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I think you only get that form if your test invitation was mailed to your address but if it was emailed to you, they will give you the form to sign on your test day at the test center.
thank you for the info, my test invite is an email only so I should expect to get that form on test day