Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03rd June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 14th Feb, DM 16th Feb..ppts received 19 feb
LANDED..........
march 15
I had a big family and in Qc you have two phases of PR, thus two costs. That was also before the PR fees were radically reduced. Then we got caught in the closure of the Buffalo office and lost a few years. All done now though!
Congrats!

Neha05

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Hello friends,

I want to ask u guys that i need to bring my passport, drivers license, pr card, and english test results on the test date....please let me know if i need to bring something else also with me

Jul 25, 2018
Received invitation for Oath ceremony on November 22nd in Mississauga ... exactly one year to the day! Almost feel that timeline for the final stage is deliberate!!! But its all good!!!

Does anyone know about this please?!!! Need to travel (by road!) to USA on the 23rd (after Oath on the previous day), for 7 days. They will take our PR card at Oath. We cannot apply for Canadian passport for 48 hours after Oath. Will there be any issues returning to Canada without a PR card in possession, but with the Citizenship Certificate in hand on a valid Indian passport?!!!

egghead

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Received invitation for Oath ceremony on November 22nd in Mississauga ... exactly one year to the day! Almost feel that timeline for the final stage is deliberate!!! But its all good!!!

Does anyone know about this please?!!! Need to travel (by road!) to USA on the 23rd (after Oath on the previous day), for 7 days. They will take our PR card at Oath. We cannot apply for Canadian passport for 48 hours after Oath. Will there be any issues returning to Canada without a PR card in possession, but with the Citizenship Certificate in hand on a valid Indian passport?!!!

I have crossed the back into Canada twice since I became a citizen last week. I used my driver's license and had no problem. Took the paper the first time but didn't need either time.

Subu75

Apr 30, 2013
BC, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
8-April-2014
LANDED..........
1-May-2014
I have crossed the back into Canada twice since I became a citizen last week. I used my driver's license and had no problem. Took the paper the first time but didn't need either time.
DL to enter USA or back to Canada

IceMaple

Mar 13, 2018
Hello friends,

I want to ask u guys that i need to bring my passport, drivers license, pr card, and english test results on the test date....please let me know if i need to bring something else also with me
I think you may need the following but I am keen to hear what others have taken and what was checked/seen there??

Kids school records
certified Translations of passport stamps and visas which are not in english /french

Subu75

Apr 30, 2013
BC, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
8-April-2014
LANDED..........
1-May-2014
I am American so I use my USA passport into the States, coming back into Canada I have already used my DL twice. The border agent even told me that my health card would be fine.
Thanks!!!

Reactions: egghead