+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Mohbali31

Aug 7, 2018
I applied for citizenship with my 4 years old daughter on may 25 . My daughter is going to india for couple of months . Is it require for my daughter to present here. Is she required to go through finger prints too

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
I applied for citizenship with my 4 years old daughter on may 25 . My daughter is going to india for couple of months . Is it require for my daughter to present here. Is she required to go through finger prints too
You could complete and send a webform. It’s available on the website. They will reply back to you within a week and update you with the next steps. You’d not have to assume anything after. Good luck!

HFAMH

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hi all. I have done my test for over 4 months ago. I had an ATIP 1 month ago and it showed that I passed prohibition and waiting for security checks. But a week ago I called IRCC and they said both prohibition and security are now underway. Do you have any idea why this has happened?
Thanks.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Hi all. I have done my test for over 4 months ago. I had an ATIP 1 month ago and it showed that I passed prohibition and waiting for security checks. But a week ago I called IRCC and they said both prohibition and security are now underway. Do you have any idea why this has happened?
Thanks.
Every application is unique; they are just following the procedure, stay tuned, you will get a great update soon.

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Not sure if the spreadsheet needs to be updated, I just found out my file is being transferred to Mississauga from Scarborough. Called ircc and they told me the mail is in transit, it's not there yet, I was just wondering why are they transferring my file? Is Scarborough office closed of something? Couldn't find it in the cic site as well!

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure if the spreadsheet needs to be updated, I just found out my file is being transferred to Mississauga from Scarborough. Called ircc and they told me the mail is in transit, it's not there yet, I was just wondering why are they transferring my file? Is Scarborough office closed of something? Couldn't find it in the cic site as well!
Let us know when you get Oath invite from Mississauga. Quite a few October applicants who did test in Scarborough got Oath invites from Mississauga.

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Let us know when you get Oath invite from Mississauga. Quite a few October applicants who did test in Scarborough got Oath invites from Mississauga.
Hopefully Mississauga would not wait until November to schedule my oath, being impatient now! Sure I'll post here if I get any update. For now it's just they said my application package is in transit In the mail to Mississauga.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 6, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 29, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 22, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 21, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
And Nothing after that. Been waiting since then.
Is your address up to date?

payam_jovi2

Dec 14, 2017
I just called CIC to follow up my urgent processing request for oath ceremony ( because of my job concerns) , the agent said that my file has been transferred from Scarborough to Mississauga office and I have to wait to hear back from Mississauga office.
What a brutal wait and line up . :-(

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
I just called CIC to follow up my urgent processing request for oath ceremony ( because of my job concerns) , the agent said that my file has been transferred from Scarborough to Mississauga office and I have to wait to hear back from Mississauga office.
What a brutal wait and line up . :-(
Yeah, they are basically saying "we don't know what the hell is going on" ;)