+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

takamasa

Jan 31, 2016
Hi admin, a 4th line has been added after several months.. pls update my file for my test on august 28, 2018. Location Scarborough center and i’m from Brampton. Sent my application on October 30th 2017.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 3, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 25, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 26, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on July 27, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 28, 2018 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Hi there, looks like we are going to have the test on the same day.

However when did you see these notes from? I only received an email with PDF format invitation and nothing changed on ECAS, it still shows in process and i tapped on it, the last reply is they claimed they started processing.

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am an early November 2017 applicant. I have not received a test invitation yet. What should I do? Please advice. Thanks

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Hi there, looks like we are going to have the test on the same day.

However when did you see these notes from? I only received an email with PDF format invitation and nothing changed on ECAS, it still shows in process and i tapped on it, the last reply is they claimed they started processing.
Congrats. Can you please share your timeline? Thanks

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Hello Guys,

I am an early November 2017 applicant. I have not received a test invitation yet. What should I do? Please advice. Thanks
Please DO NOT worry! Your turn will come. You will be a Canadian citizen soon enough. Play a game called patience. Don’t look at others success and feel bad for yourself. You will soon be given your share of genuine excitement my friend.

Reactions: akitanatural

takamasa

Jan 31, 2016
Congrats. Can you please share your timeline? Thanks
there you go

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 24, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 22, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 8, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on July 27, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 28, 2018 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment,
don't worry if you haven't received yet, stay positive. you will be next :D

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Please DO NOT worry! Your turn will come. You will be a Canadian citizen soon enough. Play a game called patience. Don’t look at others success and feel bad for yourself. You will soon be given your share of genuine excitement my friend.
Thanks very much

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
there you go

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 24, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 22, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 8, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on July 27, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 28, 2018 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment,
don't worry if you haven't received yet, stay positive. you will be next :D
Oh, thanks very much, I hope so

Saaqs

Dec 3, 2016
Hi,
Can someone please explain what external partner clearance means? I did my test june 11th and since then been waiting for this external partner clearance. what kind of background check is it as I've already completed FP earlier in the process? what possible agency/organization could it be?
Any help will be appreciated.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi admin,
please update line#225
Decision made: July 23, 2018
Oath : July 23, 2018

Tip: The test is paper based, different sets of questions are distributed so there is no way you can look into your neighbor's answer sheet. You are not supposed to write anything on the questions booklet as it is brought in use in other tests, mark only answer sheet.

After the test, the score was told during the interview. Families were being interviewed as a whole, which was good to have both spouse and self to have things on the same page. Just make sure to remember the dates, duration and reasons of being outside Canada. Take certified translation (English or French) of all visa stamps if not in the official language. You only need to translate during your eligibility period, so don't need to pay more for extra translation.
Congrats!!

Your test and Oath was on same day?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, got invited to test on Aug 28 yesterday.

venue is gonna be in scarborough, ont.

i am curious, if being invited to test, does it mean chance is high ?
Congrats!!

Added you to November sheet of global 2017 tracker. Link is in my signature.

What is the visa office for your test?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi admin, a 4th line has been added after several months.. pls update my file for my test on august 28, 2018. Location Scarborough center and i’m from Brampton. Sent my application on October 30th 2017.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 3, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 25, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 26, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on July 27, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 28, 2018 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Updated. Congrats!!