+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Romanmoskva

Apr 24, 2018
Yay! We just got invited to the ceremony that will take place on August 28th.
The Invite came in email. The ECAS has not yet updated.
Please update the file.

Good luck to all the fellow candidates - future Canadians who are still waiting.
Any questions - pm me pls.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Yay! We just got invited to the ceremony that will take place on August 28th.
The Invite came in email. The ECAS has not yet updated.
Please update the file.

Good luck to all the fellow candidates - future Canadians who are still waiting.
Any questions - pm me pls.
Thank you for sharing an amazing update. Wish you a great life ahead.

Reactions: Romanmoskva

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Hey bro i am in the same boat as you, its been 2 months since i gave my test and interview. I have also submitted my USA exit and reentry records and another document. Prepare yourself to wait around 3-4 more months due to the work load on CIC. I hope you hear from them sooner than me. They will request the required information in mail or email. you can also get your USA exit entry records from below link.

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home
Thank you.. we will wait :)

Zacks

Sep 18, 2017
Toronto
Spoke to CIC yesterday. As couple of months ago they told me that my application is sent to missisauga, now they told me that has been moved to Scarborough. Also, the agent said that they started to split the work because of massive flood. So, probably they will start moving faster now.

Joynnss

Jun 28, 2018
Hi bud, my status changed DM, and I have passed test on June 20,location is Surrey. I want plan a short ( about 3-5 day) , can I send a email to surrey CIC for my oath date? Thank!

Reactions: thegentleman

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Hello,

I just called CIC today. They told that my file is still in process and everything looks perfectly fine. I tried to know where is my file now and they told me it is in Mississauga office and they cannot get access to what is the next step. I am Nov 6th, 2017 applicant.

leo1971

Apr 9, 2018
Spoke to CIC yesterday. As couple of months ago they told me that my application is sent to missisauga, now they told me that has been moved to Scarborough. Also, the agent said that they started to split the work because of massive flood. So, probably they will start moving faster now.
hope this happens

trunalgupte

Sep 10, 2011
So I guess the rules changed on 11th Oct. 2017

I prepared and sent my application on 13/10/2017... I had the dates typed as 13/11 by mistake. So they sent me my application back saying my application is dated in future.

Anyways it was 13/11/2017 by the time I received the returned application and sent it back to them after correcting. (Stupid me, wasted a month by making a tiny mistake.)

17/11/2017: Application received
24/01/2018: Acknowledgement of receipt of application
20/02/2018: In process

Waiting since...

CAforCA

Jan 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
20th Jan 2010
AOR Received.
25th May 2010
IELTS Request
15th Dec 2009 Taken Score 7.5
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
6/1/2011
LANDED..........
25/6/2011 Yoo Hoo
Hi Everyone,
I had my test today at Glen Erin and was called to be there at 7:45 AM. I was there around 7:30 AM, we were called at exactly 7:45 AM and folks who were over 55 years were processed faster and before we even sat for the test they were done. We are allowed to carry our bags and phone in the testing center - the test began exactly at 8 AM and everyone was done before they called the 30 minutes deadline. We were asked to sign a form and bring it back in where most of the folks were interviewed. I was checked for my IDs and my dates when I stepped out of the country. BTW I passed with 19 points out of 20. Please do not take it easy, study for the test we had 3 applicants who failed the test today. The interviewer told me that I will be called for Oath after 1-2 months...that was a dampener as I was expecting that to be earlier than 2 months..but what can you say we are in Mississauga.

Good luck guys who are appearing for the test.

Guys, I just checked my status online it has now changed to Decision Made, Admins please update the sheet. So the decision made changed in 2 days after the test.

supadude

Feb 11, 2014
Congrats, updated the sheet,when did you get your oath invitation?
Could you please correct my entry?

Line 240 says that "Likely urgent processing - awaiting confirmation" - but it was misplaced. I haven't requested any special processing terms. Please, delete (if it matters).
Thank you!