+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Happy_Brit26

Jan 7, 2018
Good evening.
I learned today that my file has been sent to the Sudbury Immigration Office. Please could you change my data. I've been IP since January 14, 2018. I haven't bothered to call as I know it's a slow process, taking up to a year, for the majority of us. I was told my application was going well with no problems as they have not requested any information. I simply called because I'm flying back home to the UK later on this year and don't want to have to cancel an interview.
Good luck to everyone, and patience is key.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shining Moon

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Good evening.
I learned today that my file has been sent to the Sudbury Immigration Office. Please could you change my data. I've been IP since January 14, 2018. I haven't bothered to call as I know it's a slow process, taking up to a year, for the majority of us. I was told my application was going well with no problems as they have not requested any information. I simply called because I'm flying back home to the UK later on this year and don't want to have to cancel an interview.
Good luck to everyone, and patience is key.
Thanks for your input, cheers mate!

Reactions: Happy_Brit26

dmn1363

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Have anyone of you in this forum whose application (routine) taken more than a year to complete the process?
This is November 2017 applicants. So with educated guess, I would say no one here passed 1 year mark. You should ask people who applied before July 2017.

Reactions: egghead

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Got my passport today in mail.Took about 8 days from the day of submission at passport office and this concludes my journey. Thanks to all the admins for the support and I wish all the best to every one else who are waiting for their turn.
Congratulations and thank you!

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Similar to my timeline, still waiting for oath, I live in downtown but wrote the test in Scarborough. The interviewer said everything is fine in my file still no update on the oath invitation.

Application received November 17
AOR January 23
IP Feb 26
Test invite email April 20
Test date May 7(passed with 20/20)
Decision made May 7

I am not sure what's holding this up for this long!
Congrats, added you to the Nov sheet

Neha05

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Hello friends....i sent my application on nov 17 and its been in process since march 19 but I haven’t received any test request yet....getting little bit anxious....is anyone else in the same boat?