+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone i logged into my ECAS this morning and saw this message
"We sent you a notice on June 7, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 27, 2018 at 11:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us."

Funny thing is i haven't seen the mail and also i also i yet to do the citizenship exam. Anyone got this before ?
Updated. Congrats!!

vasanth

Sep 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo to CPP ottawa
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2012
Doc's Request.
NA
Med's Request
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Could you please help me. me and my wife finished citizenship test on May 31st. No update since then. The interviewer noticed a date in the passport which was not mentioned in the application. This was when I went outside for 2 nights. Would this cause a delay in further processing of the application?

YWG3

May 23, 2018
Could you please help me. me and my wife finished citizenship test on May 31st. No update since then. The interviewer noticed a date in the passport which was not mentioned in the application. This was when I went outside for 2 nights. Would this cause a delay in further processing of the application?
don't stress about this! as long as you have enough buffer days in your days physically present in canada

Nasser558

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Hi, I am having the same situation still waiting to see my ecas change to DM or receive the oath invitation.

My requested documents were delivered on May 22. I am still waiting to hear back from them.

All we can do is wait. Hope this helps.

leo1971

Apr 9, 2018
Just for information of members: I went for FP to York Regional Police, Richmond Hill. I though the FP goes directly to CIC but they said it will first go to RCMP and they will again sent to York Regional Police and that may take two to six week. Then they will call me and i have to collect the hard copy and sent to CIC.

I have few quesitions, appreciate if any one can answer:

- Is this everyone has experienced who got the FP request?
- And i understand that i will not get the test invite until and unless the FP reaches CIC office?
- My wife was not asked FP. So she will get the test invite before me or her application will also be on hold until my documents reach them?

thanks,

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
I want to put the question again.. for interview they asked to bring copy of bio-data.. Can some one guide me what is this?