+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Goodluck abi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
I lose hope for Mississauga office it’s jark shit I won’t bother myself or ask about my application again, if they like or not to call for test till 12 months I don’t care, what I sense I think they send some file to Mississauga Cos I see someone who applied in May 2017 and never received test, this country is full of racist am done bye

dmn1363

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Hi all,
I wrote the exam in Vancouver this afternoon. Exam was easy (I got 20/20). I suggest readying Discover Canada at least once before heading to exam. In the interview, officer asked for my driver licence, passports and PR card. He asked about my occupation and finally said he is happy with the application and I will be invited for Oath of citizenship within 2 to 5 months. (I asked him about my security clearance and he said it is still in process so I guess 5 months it is.)

Reactions: permafrost_can

Micah008

Nov 5, 2017
Hello All.

1. To everyone that received a test or oath invite by regular post (i.e mail), was there a "Do not forward" marker on the envelope?

2. Do Calgary office send oath by email or by regular post?

Reason I am asking is because I am moving to toronto for work for 5month and do not want to keep my lease in Calgry for that 5 months.

Thanks

liwei8759

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-05-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
xx-06-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
I lose hope for Mississauga office it’s jark shit I won’t bother myself or ask about my application again, if they like or not to call for test till 12 months I don’t care, what I sense I think they send some file to Mississauga Cos I see someone who applied in May 2017 and never received test, this country is full of racist am done bye
Also in Mississauga, been in process since Dec 12, 2017. I mean my situation is not as bad as that May 2017 applicant you mention or maybe your case, but yeah I feel your frustration. I've also called once and was told that my file had been transferred to the Mississauga office. I don't know what to make of it or to expect as a timeline either. Maybe like you said, prepare for the whole 12 months they give out as a benchmark. Sigh

Goodluck abi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Also in Mississauga, been in process since Dec 12, 2017. I mean my situation is not as bad as that May 2017 applicant you mention or maybe your case, but yeah I feel your frustration. I've also called once and was told that my file had been transferred to the Mississauga office. I don't know what to make of it or to expect as a timeline either. Maybe like you said, prepare for the whole 12 months they give out as a benchmark. Sigh
Am telling u this pple picked some file to harsh on us,I believe it’s the same background check other office do and call pple for test and oaths within 6 months, Mississauga have person beef with the applicants... they r so stupid to see someone that applied May 2017 still in process.. shame on them

solong

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2013
AOR Received.
09-12-2013
Med's Done....
Upfront 12-06-2014 (results uploaded)
Passport Req..
CPR 08-07-2014
LANDED..........
13-07-2014
Received an email on May 7 with oath invite for May 18 (Ottawa applicant, Nov).

CHECK YOUR MAILBOXES - It was in our Junk mailbox for 3 days before we saw it today by chance!

Good luck to all !

Reactions: thegentleman

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Received an email on May 7 with oath invite for May 18 (Ottawa applicant, Nov).

CHECK YOUR MAILBOXES - It was in our Junk mailbox for 3 days before we saw it today by chance!

Good luck to all !
Congratulations, updated the sheet

The Arsenal

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Dear All,

My application was delivered on November 16 and got in the process since feb 7. Its an application for two adults from Calgary? I could see in tracker many applicants with similar timeline already got test invite and DM status. I am just not getting why mine is stuck at IP, i havent got any communication in past three months. ECAS shows they started processing my application on Feb 7 thats it. Even when i am trying to call CIC and choose CIC option doesnt go to a representative.

Can you any one please guide what else i can do.?
Best is to call them repeatedly till you get through. Others have even contacted their MP to check for them. All the best

The Arsenal

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hello All.

1. To everyone that received a test or oath invite by regular post (i.e mail), was there a "Do not forward" marker on the envelope?

2. Do Calgary office send oath by email or by regular post?

Reason I am asking is because I am moving to toronto for work for 5month and do not want to keep my lease in Calgry for that 5 months.

Thanks
It's seen that Calgary office sends its via email. But can't guarantee. Inform CIC of the situation maybe.

ontario77

Jan 12, 2017
hi
did my test yesterday its all good...interview they check exit entry stamps and ask about my job .....inform me for oath 3-6 month time at scarborough office.
test ---10 may
DM----11 may
but nothing change at my 12 years old son status.
i must appreciated all forum members they are really a great help...God bless all...all the best for them.
plz update

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
What does racism have to do with a 12 month processing time? Why would you want to become a citizen with a country which is full of racists?

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
I think Toronto office takes forever to get back to you with test invites.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
hi
did my test yesterday its all good...interview they check exit entry stamps and ask about my job .....inform me for oath 3-6 month time at scarborough office.
test ---10 may
DM----11 may
but nothing change at my 12 years old son status.
i must appreciated all forum members they are really a great help...God bless all...all the best for them.
plz update
updated the sheet, congratulations

Reactions: ontario77