+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Goodluck abi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Same issue with me in process since 28th December :). I applied from Mississauga
I heard that Mississauga is very fast, Bt seems their the slowest center, I actually applied from Toronto North york, I don’t why my file was transferred to Mississauga which other applicants from same area I am got their test from Scarborough center and some applied after me.

tikya

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
App. Filed.......
01-11-2017
I wrote the below in March after my test... hope it helps you.

Just got back from the exam/interview guys and got 20/20!!!:D:D:D
I found this website to be the most useful of them all! http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/

So I got there on time but couldn't find the room where the exam was going to be held. I and 2 other people were 2mins late but the lady said it was fine because she didn't start giving the instructions yet anyways. She was really nice... but please don't be like me and try to be there atleast 15mins early. ;) So we sat down, were given the instructions and were given the exam which I was the second person to finish out of 13 people. Exam was hella easy!!!:cool: Finished it in like 3-5mins! I was trying to figure out when the hard and tricky questions were coming but none came!!! Might not be the same for everyone though because obviously everyone gets a different exam.

I gave the invigilator my exam and was told to go into another room for the interview. The lady who interviewed me was fairly young and was very nice so everything pretty much went smoothly. ADVICE: Do bring everything imaginable to the interview for proof and reference. The originals of every document that you submitted because you never know what they may ask for. I didn't think they would ask for the original COPR but brought it anyway and that was the first thing she asked for... as well as my University degree certificate. Also, she went through my expired and new passport to ensure that my dates from the Physical Presense Calculator were correct. Anyway, all went well in my book. After asking me a few more questions (interview lasted around 15-20mins the most) she told me it would be another 3-4 month wait for the ceremony but I doubt it would take that long with not much applications from Halifax and all.

Good luck to everyone else on this journey to Canadian Citizenship!!!:D:D:D
Yes I agree. This website is the best practice test.Highly recommended for those who will take the test. http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My timeline:
App sent: Oct. 31
App received: Nov. 2
AOR: Dec. 19
IP: Feb. 28
Test invitation: March 15
Interview date: Apr. 4 (20/20)