08-01-2014
LANDED..........
18-01-2014
I got my test invite for April 24th :D

Reactions: Balboul

Balboul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Depends what's your location. Calgary does it very casually. It's just in booths. Your standing next to others in segregated booths. PCC is police clearance certificate.
Ok
Me in calgary
But i did not recieve print finger request is it possible that they ll ask me after test for finger prints
Why some they do finger prints and other no

The Arsenal

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Ok
Me in calgary
But i did not recieve print finger request is it possible that they ll ask me after test for finger prints
Fingerprinting is only if your name or date of birth hits their database with someone with a record. They ask for fingerprinting to confirm that its not you.
Nothing to worry. Most likely you should be clear but if there is some kind of new information they might have got on you recently, they could ask for further clarifications. Like i said, on a general basis, you seem absolutely fine.

YumiMedina

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
You must be ready to get 15/20, not 20/20. People are nervous enough about the test to worry about having to get a perfect score!
SNS204 is right!!!! hahahahahahaha.

FOR PEOPLE WHO HASNT TAKEN THE EXAM YET: I posted the "read the material twice" and then do the online examinations a year ago when I did mine. And the only reason for that, is it will make it wayyyy easier for your to get acquainted with the questions and answers. The test is fairly easy if you Read the material as any exams are.

DO NOT PANIC!!

THE TEST IS EASY, IF YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK.

Reactions: Abu Hassaan

The Arsenal

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Ok
Me in calgary
Also, don't stress too much. Its a simple process. Just focus on the book. Read it to understand it. All the best. If anything else, just message and ill try to help.

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
In process March 28, 2018. Please update.

It took a bit because I accidentally click on yes for criminal conviction.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SNS204 is right!!!! hahahahahahaha.

FOR PEOPLE WHO HASNT TAKEN THE EXAM YET: I posted the "read the material twice" and then do the online examinations a year ago when I did mine. And the only reason for that, is it will make it wayyyy easier for your to get acquainted with the questions and answers. The test is fairly easy if you Read the material as any exams are.

DO NOT PANIC!!

THE TEST IS EASY, IF YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK.
100% agreed.

jeuniii

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Alright folks. So I just came back from the exam. 20/20. I was really over prepared BUT thats a good thing ! Here are my 2 cents. Read the book once with all the concentration you got. THEN start going through exams on http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/. Mark all the questions you get wrong. Go back to the book and read the entire section pertaining to the question you got wrong. Once done, go back to the questions again. Thats all you need ! This will over prepare you but thats what you need ! Thats all you need. Thats exactly what I did and got 20/20.

As for the interview, it was 5 minutes long. She asked me some personal questions, checked my IDs and matched the stamps from my passport to the visits I had submitted on the Physical calculator. She then told me to wait for the Oath invite. I left with all smiles....

good luck to y'all !

cdnfullmoon

Sep 29, 2013
The test will be the only appointment, besides the oath. It's likely that the test will happen before then. After that, it's a waiting game anyways. It would probably be urgent if he cannot legally travel under other travel documents.
He doesn't have to take the test...he's over the age limit. ;) He is able to travel with his PRC and he doesn't want me to contact IIRC for urgent processing. *rolls eyes*