+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

John P.

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
The sheet got updated and it's great to know some November 2017 applicants are taking the final step to citizenship soon. Congratulations guys!

Reactions: Kamal.Aly

xylene

Apr 16, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-June-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2011
File Transfer...
In Process 24-May-2012
Med's Request
04-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
16-Sep-2013 | 28-Oct-2013 'Medical Received' line in eCAS
Passport Req..
PP reached NDVO on 19-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 23-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Apr 2014
Going to apply next week. Fingers crossed. Will post the timelines as we see it.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Going to apply next week. Fingers crossed. Will post the timelines as we see it.
It's great that you're able to apply. I hope that you're doing so with realistic expectations as to how long the process will be and won't drive yourself crazy in the many ways people have exhibited here. Good luck!

Reactions: thegentleman

venAAA

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Nobody from Mississauga ever get test invites, this is totally rubbish this pple they r not working at all lazy pple
I believe one day in near future they will be replaced with computers, and people will be complaining about "why I have to wait 3 seconds while it is only 2 seconds in Calgary???" :)

Reactions: sns204

cohen

Nov 15, 2016
If there are many applications, they should divide their resources and work on the application, rather than putting people on a long line.
Some Applicants of Dec got test invitations, other from Oct and Nov did not even receive IP Status, so no one knows how this backlog works really, they claim every case is processed individually, which does not make any sense, at least for the test invitation it MUST be on turn, those who applied first should receive their test invitation first, then they can delay applicants based on FP or background check, or RQ ....the process time from IP to test invitations is not fair !!!!

Reactions: Manuellaa

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Some Applicants of Dec got test invitations, other from Oct and Nov did not even receive IP Status, so no one knows how this backlog works really, they claim every case is processed individually, which does not make any sense, at least for the test invitation it MUST be on turn, those who applied first should receive their test invitation first, then they can delay applicants based on FP or background check, or QR ....the process time from IP to test invitations is not fair !!!!
Hopefully you're comparing like offices when making this statement. Applicants in the major population areas need to account for the simple fact that more applications means longer queues.

I received an FP request and having completed that, my test invite was very much in accordance with others in the same processing office who's application was received when mine was. In other words, I do think they give consideration to when the application is received.

Reactions: YumiMedina

Divine Favour

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
Dec 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Finally the wait is over. just got an email for invitation to oath ceremony today.
Ceremony is April 17
Hamilton office
pls update

thanks

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did my test today, it was ok.
she told me 3-4 months to wait for the oath, but I hope it 'll be earlier.