Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
6/1/2011
LANDED..........
25/6/2011 Yoo Hoo
Good movement but I see only 1 Brampton applicant in Nov and 2 in Oct received test invite ...what is happening in Brampton Missisauga processing centers.:mad::mad:

Reactions: edmonds

The Arsenal

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Question about the SS: (Both Oct and Nov)
Decision Made to Oath Letter Date seemed to be a couple days.
Scrolling down, the Oath Letter Date updates are missing for applicants who have DM in Jan.

Is this the lack of information provided by the applicants or a delay in processing Oath Dates now?

Appreciate anyone who has accurate knowledge on this responding.

Thanks.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Question about the SS: (Both Oct and Nov)
Decision Made to Oath Letter Date seemed to be a couple days.
Scrolling down, the Oath Letter Date updates are missing for applicants who have DM in Jan.

Is this the lack of information provided by the applicants or a delay in processing Oath Dates now?

Appreciate anyone who has accurate knowledge on this responding.

Thanks.
It depends on the CPC processing the file. Some have longer DM to oath wait times like Scarborough. Wait time is 6-8 months after DM from the looks of it.

The Arsenal

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
It depends on the CPC processing the file. Some have longer DM to oath wait times like Scarborough. Wait time is 6-8 months after DM from the looks of it.
Thank you. Sounds like a wait. On the positive side, the average times look around 6 months. So staying positive that it atleast remains close to that timeline.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
AOR Dec 19.
Status changed to In Process in January 24th. (user - solong).

Nice surprise because I thought Ottawa is slow in particular.
Kindly update.
Thanks!
Any updates?

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Thank you.

eta...I have one more question. Are you contacted by email for your Test and/or interview date? We keep checking and want to be sure of all the methods used.
any updates?

For Ottawa, we are seeing mail(snail mail) test invites. ECAS will get updated with the test invite (date and time) before you see the email in most cases.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Plz wait for that letter!!
1. Yes only the applicant who has received the FP request have to do FP.
2. Other applicants who received FP also suggested that online upload (directly from RCMP to CIC) is "available now".

This is my experience - when i went to the private fingerprint last week - the gentleman there said - "get the fingerprint results delivered to you" and you can send it with tracking to the CIC. This option will give us the some relief from the results being lost in mail. According to the gentleman at the finger print place - one applicant who was there earlier in the week had their results lost in mail. I have not received the results yet from RCMP to forward to CIC.
So i sent my finger prints results from RCMP to St Clair on the 7th Mar and received by IRCC on 9th Mar. I called the call center today - mar 19th and the agent said - he couldnt see any notes to indicate that my finger print results have been received. Normally they do not update it seems - but sometimes they do (as i have seen other applicants on this forum get confirmation).

Another thing he said was - "if there is any issues the case officer would try and get back in touch with the applicant via mail or phone it seems". I think that is kind of re-assuring. Fingers Crossed!