+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

annilaih2

Mar 6, 2018
Does anyone know the number to call CIC I live in etobicoke I applied for citizenship which started processing February 14th

Last edited:

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
Status update:

Received a FP request today by mail and the online status stayed as "In Process" with an update like this "We sent you correspondence on March 6, 2018...." Have a straightforward app and was hoping for a test interview soon, hopefully the FP request will not create a long delay.

Anyone knows of good FP agencies around Toronto Downtown, North York and Scarborough area?

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Will i see a CRA online update if they send me a fingerprint request? or it will just show "IP". Thanks,
You would see, in ecas, something like "We sent you correspondence on (date). If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

(the same wording can mean multiple things -- any request for additional information shows up in the same way on ecas.)

JohnKKK

Mar 7, 2018
You would see, in ecas, something like "We sent you correspondence on (date). If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

(the same wording can mean multiple things -- any request for additional information shows up in the same way on ecas.)
Thank you!!!

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Status update:

Received a FP request today by mail and the online status stayed as "In Process" with an update like this "We sent you correspondence on March 6, 2018...." Have a straightforward app and was hoping for a test interview soon, hopefully the FP request will not create a long delay.

Anyone knows of good FP agencies around Toronto Downtown, North York and Scarborough area?

Do you have a name that is commonly used?

aa74

Mar 9, 2018
Family of six have four minors all the six applications submitted together
Applications received by Canada immigration 06/11/2017
AOR Confirmation that applications received 16/12/2017
All IP in progress as of 22/1 /2018
Still waiting.
I am new here wanted to share
Any one from Vancouver got the test date

Reactions: thegentleman

sophon

Nov 13, 2017
Hi friends,
My spouse got the FP request today. The rest of the 4 applications in the family did not. Immediately checked each of our ecases, and my spouse's was the only one which had the extra line added stating "We sent you correspondence ...."
Got the digital FP done at the commissionaire's office in Hamilton as a walk-in for CAD 45.20 (including tax) as first available appointment for getting it done at the local Police was two weeks away. The local police were the ones who directed us to the commissionaire's office after we requested that we would like the FP done soonest.

Admin, please update in the spreadsheet. Thanks, and good luck to all.
sophon

benjis_monikuss

Nov 21, 2013
In the forrests of BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney- Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
Doc's Request.
19-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
13-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Family of six have four minors all the six applications submitted together
Applications received by Canada immigration 06/11/2017
AOR Confirmation that applications received 16/12/2017
All IP in progress as of 22/1 /2018
Still waiting.
I am new here wanted to share
Any one from Vancouver got the test date
I think there's a couple of us, a few from October too, the spreadsheet will be your best bet for more accurate answers. I'm really hoping to receive the invite next week if the tracking pattern is accurate (checking ECas twice a day, morning and night as well as post box daily), and hopefully for test/interview either end of Mar or start of Apr. Kind of hoping it's for Surrey because Van is over an hour drive so we'll see. Good luck with your app =]

aa74

Mar 9, 2018
I think there's a couple of us, a few from October too, the spreadsheet will be your best bet for more accurate answers. I'm really hoping to receive the invite next week if the tracking pattern is accurate (checking ECas twice a day, morning and night as well as post box daily), and hopefully for test/interview either end of Mar or start of Apr. Kind of hoping it's for Surrey because Van is over an hour drive so we'll see. Good luck with your app =]
Who I can see the spread sheet here! I can’t find it . I am from Richmond -BC

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Forgot to write SIN in the tax section. Actually, wrote it but it had not printed for some reason (my best guess is I had not saved the file after entering it). It's funny I downloaded the files maybe minutes after uploading on Oct 11 and sent the application the next early morning. But due to this empty box the whole process delayed 1 month :/
Yeah. Oct 11 very risky date i waited a whole month begore applying cause of common mistakes plus the forms released that nights were faulty

Yerushalayim

Jan 28, 2014
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 14, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 3, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 8, 2018.
I'm from Calgary. Any Calgarians here?

Yerushalayim

Jan 28, 2014
by saying "We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 3, 2018."

is it an email or regular mail? i never got it , neither way...

anyone with similar issue? thanks.