+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

VanDel

Jan 17, 2018
The 4th line in my Ecas looks like this:

We sent you a notice on February 26, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 27, 2018 at 1:31 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I got the email exactly at the same time, as mentioned above with an attachment notice of where the test is and what all documents to bring. My question is.. Am I still waiting for them to send me a snail-mail?
Thanks!

btbt

Feb 26, 2018

We sent you a notice on February 26, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 27, 2018 at 1:31 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I got the email exactly at the same time, as mentioned above with an attachment notice of where the test is and what all documents to bring. My question is.. Am I still waiting for them to send me a snail-mail?
Thanks!
No, you either get email or paper mail, not both.

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
Any idea how often IRCC updates the e-cas ?!

YYZ2017

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Ecas status updated to decision made - Mar 07

Please update.. Thanks
Hi Dimma

Would you mind sharing your experiences at the center? How was the test and what happened thereafter? Any words or inklings about date of oath etc? Thanks in advance.

akitanatural

Mar 2, 2016
Oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Not sure yet Mate, l just checked status on ECAS, it doesn't state location. Awaiting the mail to find out which location but l reckon its Hamilton since l reside in Oakville but not 100% sure. ;)
Good luck and best wishes. We are from Oakville too. We are still waiting test inv.

YYZ2017

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017

Thanks!
The attached notice is good enough. I received an email but my eCAS till date has not been updated after Jan 18th. I called them today and asked to rectify and to figure out if there is any technical issues as I do not want to miss any critical updates from their side, I was told that since you received an email, hence eCAS is not updated but she will look into it. Same happened to many of my friends, so now let's see once it has been brought to their notice, what do they do.