+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

brandaogu

Dec 12, 2017
Calgary
Hi Forum Members,

I have not applied as of yet. I am filling up the application cti0002 Q11 (Tell us what were you doing your eligibility period?)

I was working for 4 years for an employer. In one year, I went to US for a week to meet friends. Came back. 3 months later went again to US to attend conference (1 week). Again few months later, went to US for a friends wedding for 3 days. All through this time, I was employed. Do I need to provide information for each year of working with those gaps (when I was not in Canada), although I was employed full time by a university.

In another year, I went 5 times to my home country ranging from 2 - 3 weeks. I was employed full time all through this time too. Do I need to provide information of all my 5 visits in Q 11. In Q 10a....I provided all the information regarding my stay outside Canada. Do I need to provide the same information again in Q 11.

In another year, as I had vacation for 2-3 weeks (in August). So I went to another country. This time too I am full time employed by the university.
I am confused as to...How does one fill Q 11 of CIT0002E....In the from and to portion...shall I mention as Jan to Dec' 2016 without a break of vacation as I am still being employed Or as Jan to August and in the next column as August to Dec. And in the next column for the weeks in my home country?

Could you guys please let me know.

Thanks,
N
You have to list all of your out of the country trips regardless if you were employed or not.

Natalka86

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013
Alberta started moving! :)
Test invitation for March 15 received today, on March 2.
The invitation has been sent by "CIC Edmonton", which surprised me. I thought Calgary was the only processing center in AB.
Please, update the sheet

ohhhhusa

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Alberta started moving! :)
Test invitation for March 15 received today, on March 2.
The invitation has been sent by "CIC Edmonton", which surprised me. I thought Calgary was the only processing center in AB.
Please, update the sheet
did you apply for urgent processing? It's rare to see a 2 week notice for the test. It's usually 4-6 weeks.

Reactions: Balboul

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We got test invite today via email. Test is scheduled on March 23 at Scarborough. Our applications went In Process on Jan 24. Please update the sheet.

I have following two questions:

- Does the officer conduct the interview of couple at same time where couple is sitting side by side?
- Invitation letter clearly says to arrange someone to take cate of young children otherwise leave them with someone. What about infant? We have 6 months old boy. Can we take him with us for test and interview?

Balboul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
I called cic today. I asked about my application and the lady told me still in transit not at the local office yet,since Jan 22 application bn in process, anyone bn in my shoe?

So what does it mean in transit
They send applications from sydney to the place of the applicants city or what

dhe513

Jan 11, 2018
Hi, Just got the Test invitation for Mar 23 at Scarborough at 11:45am. It seems I just need to print the invitation from the email and will not get any letter in mail. Please update the sheet Line 122, dhe513.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We got test invite today via email. Test is scheduled on March 23 at Scarborough. Our applications went In Process on Jan 24. Please update the sheet.

I have following two questions:

- Does the officer conduct the interview of couple at same time where couple is sitting side by side?
- Invitation letter clearly says to arrange someone to take cate of young children otherwise leave them with someone. What about infant? We have 6 months old boy. Can we take him with us for test and interview?
Hi, Just got the Test invitation for Mar 23 at Scarborough at 11:45am. It seems I just need to print the invitation from the email and will not get any letter in mail. Please update the sheet Line 122, dhe513.
Updated. Congrats!!

ohhhhusa

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
it means nothing! My buddy got a FP request but when he called to see if they received the FPs, the agent told him the “still in transit” bs! How can it be in transit when he was asked to submit FPs by the local office?

Goodluck abi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Not really. It does not matter where your physical file, because once the file gets inprocess being your file in Sydney then they share information to your local office through gcms notes I guess. That’s what happen in my case and the agent over the phone told me that they share information and do the process and no need for your physical file to be at your local offfice to begin the process. Hope that answers your questions
I know the physical file doesn’t come to the local office by the agent told me that still in Sydney for over 40 days does that make any sense