+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

VanDel

Jan 17, 2018
Got status update.

We sent you a notice on February 27, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 22, 2018 at 8:30 AM.

The details of location of the test center, what is needed to bring etc will be in the postal mail?
I got all the details via email today. Ecas not yet updated and only says "in process.
Basically, they are asking to bring the original documents that are listed in the citizenship application checklist, when you applied, to the Citizenship Test. That's all.

Reactions: Balboul

rdecartus

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
I got all the details via email today. Ecas not yet updated and only says "in process.
Basically, they are asking to bring the original documents that are listed in the citizenship application checklist, when you applied, to the Citizenship Test. That's all.
I have not received any email so far.

rdecartus

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
So does receiving test invite mean all my documents are sufficient, my background is clear and no further out of ordinary investigation/interview needed? Or that still can happen after the test?

VanDel

Jan 17, 2018
So does receiving test invite mean all my documents are sufficient, my background is clear and no further out of ordinary investigation/interview needed? Or that still can happen after the test?
Not sure.
Here's the link to the process, just in case:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_gra
I'm just going to start prepping for the test and see how things go. No point thinking too much about it :)

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
No, it does not necesarilly mean that, although it could if you get DM the next day or soon after. Background checks for some run even after the test.

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi,
Please update my status to in process on Feb 26, 2018. Thanks

Ever

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 14, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 26, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 26, 2018.

Reactions: thegentleman

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hi,
Please update my status to in process on Feb 26, 2018. Thanks

Ever

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 14, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 26, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 26, 2018.
26 seems to be your lucky number!! updated on the SS!

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 22, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 15, 2018.
what do you guys think when Exam is going to be? in couple months?

I didnt get the book

Reactions: thegentleman

The Arsenal

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Got status update.

We sent you a notice on February 27, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 22, 2018 at 8:30 AM.

The details of location of the test center, what is needed to bring etc will be in the postal mail?
Yes. the letter in the mail will explain everything. All the best

The Arsenal

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 22, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 15, 2018.
what do you guys think when Exam is going to be? in couple months?

I didnt get the book
Give it a month and half. The book will never get to you. So either study online or order a book and they send it for free
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals.html#ordering

Reactions: qorax