Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
I feel that time just stopped at Calgary Office on mid December. Are they going to rise from their sound sleep any time soon and start processing applications they received on 16th Dec onward?!!!
I was expecting some movement in Feb after the bad Jan. But unfortunately it looks worse than Jan.

Balboul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
ROW 148 if it's worth updating on the sheet

So ECAS was updated on Feb 16 asking for FP
I got the notice in mail a week later and sent the results in today :)
Do u have to wait for the paper from them to do FP or u can do it as soon as it appeared on line

Balboul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Don't worry guys, it's October time right now. A lot of them are getting DM and oath dates this month. Our time will come soon, just give them time, they received 5 months worth of applications in October alone.
Regarding the Calgary office, my theory is that they finished processing most of our applications but can't send test invites because they are booked until April. What's the point of sending someone a letter just to tell him to come take the test in 2 or 3 months?
Just relax, we will get or invites in March or April and hopefully become citizens by the end of this summer. :)
There us a point to know when are u gonna take test
Does not matter if it will be in 2 months
At least they must let people know
Instead of sitting like that unwilling even to study
At least if they send us test invite eventhough test can be in 2 months u kniw it u ll be encouraged to study
Not like now in process for a month and still nothing

Securitron

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Don't worry guys, it's October time right now. A lot of them are getting DM and oath dates this month. Our time will come soon, just give them time, they received 5 months worth of applications in October alone.
Regarding the Calgary office, my theory is that they finished processing most of our applications but can't send test invites because they are booked until April. What's the point of sending someone a letter just to tell him to come take the test in 2 or 3 months?
Just relax, we will get or invites in March or April and hopefully become citizens by the end of this summer. :)

That's right. There is potential for us to get Oath ceremony on Canada Day, so I'm for it going a little slow if it must. :)

samady

Jul 8, 2013
Hi folks, my application was "randomly deleted" for quality assessment (questionnaire). Any helpful advices in filling the questionnaire?