+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

erexa

Jul 4, 2017
Hi, added to the Nov sheet, can you share their

Physical Presence Days
App. Sent date

If they are 65+ then no test for them and hence no book. They have a standard template for AOR emails and the sender may have overlooked it and did not delete the lines. If you receive AOR through email then you don't get book in hard copy rather they send you link to get in the electronic form but, you can order the printed version as well if you need.
Their physical presence is 1487 days
Application sent Nov 16, 2017.

So it has been a month since start processing.
Hope we get news soon.

CAforCA

Jan 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
20th Jan 2010
AOR Received.
25th May 2010
IELTS Request
15th Dec 2009 Taken Score 7.5
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
6/1/2011
LANDED..........
25/6/2011 Yoo Hoo
Glad to see things moving for Nov applicants

freebird1977

Feb 1, 2014
Everyone, while posting the link to spreadsheet please remove the last edit#gid=number part. Because the link will point to a specific edit of the sheet. When people bookmark and use the link later they will not see changes that happened after this edit. Just post the direct link to consolidated sheet without edit informstion

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Everyone, while posting the link to spreadsheet please remove the last edit#gid=number part. Because the link will point to a specific edit of the sheet. When people bookmark and use the link later they will not see changes that happened after this edit. Just post the direct link to consolidated sheet without edit informstion

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg
Pretty sure the edit "gid" in the link is pointing to the tab of the sheet, not the particular sheet revision. You can confirm this by clicking on different tabs, gid will change. I have been using the same gid for the last 5 months and it shows all edits.

Note that any updates made will show up after a 15-30 minute period, because we recently switched to a master/shadow version of the sheet. Meaning the sheet that is visible to everyone on this forum is mirroring a master sheet where we make all our edits. It takes 15-30 min for the mirror to pick up the updates.

noo

Feb 12, 2018
may I ask what is "Awaiting AOR (message on...)" means in spreadsheet?
have they received an email or ?

Thanks

Fleck21

Feb 20, 2018
Hi there

November applicant

Citizenship
1) We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 14, 2017.
2) We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 11, 2018.
3) We started processing your application on February 7, 2018.

Thank you

Reactions: thegentleman

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hi there

November applicant

Citizenship
1) We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 14, 2017.
2) We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 11, 2018.
3) We started processing your application on February 7, 2018.

Thank you
Hi, added you to the sheet. Can you share your
Physical Presence Days
App. Sent

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
Am ecstatically happy this morning to be able to report to the forum that my Application has moved to IN PROCESS as of February 20th. What an agonising wait that was. Anyhow, I wish the best of luck to all other November cohort members still checking their ecas each morning as I have been doing since November. And many thanks to those kind souls on here who are giving freely of their time & expertises to maintain the spreadsheets.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Am ecstatically happy this morning to be able to report to the forum that my Application has moved to IN PROCESS as of February 20th. What an agonising wait that was. Anyhow, I wish the best of luck to all other November cohort members still checking their ecas each morning as I have been doing since November. And many thanks to those kind souls on here who are giving freely of their time & expertises to maintain the spreadsheets.
updated!

Reactions: ChippyBoy