+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

mohammed azad

Mar 3, 2017
Hi ,

I applied form toronto.
How can i know my file is which location.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 4, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 23, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 4, 2018.

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Hi ,

I applied form toronto.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 4, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 23, 2018.
you can apply for your notes or you can wait until you get your test invitation

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hi ,

I applied form toronto.

Added you to the Dec sheet, can you provide us the following information
App. Type
Physical Presence Days
App. Sent date

Your file will be moved to the nearest IRCC office from your location, others can also give their feedback on this.

mohammed azad

Mar 3, 2017
Added you to the Dec sheet, can you provide us the following information
App. Type
Physical Presence Days
App. Sent date

Your file will be moved to the nearest IRCC office from your location, others can also give their feedback on this.
Thanks for your reply
application send NOV 30th
type app: single
Physical presence 1371

ohhhhusa

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Still waiting to go "in process", I helped my friend send his application a week after i sent mine and he got a test date today. My passport expires in mid june, do you think I can make it? I have to go all the way to New York to renew my passport and I really don't wanna make that trip.lol

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Still waiting to go "in process", I helped my friend send his application a week after i sent mine and he got a test date today. My passport expires in mid june, do you think I can make it? I have to go all the way to New York to renew my passport and I really don't wanna make that trip.lol
That sucks. Unless you're planing to travel, you don;t really need a passport.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Can you share which country you are a citizen of? hard to imagine your embassy is not here and you cant renew your passport here! Hopefully you will get your canadian passport before mid-june. Depending on the progress from now to say beginning of May - plan for a contingency! Good Luck!

Sabderek

Jan 3, 2018
  1. I checked my online status today and this is what I saw" We sent you correspondence on February 6, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required".I'm little worried now because I don't know what the will request.Can someone guess what might be their request please.

Reactions: Melhem1

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
  1. I checked my online status today and this is what I saw" We sent you correspondence on February 6, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required".I'm little worried now because I don't know what the will request.Can someone guess what might be their request please.
most likely bet is Finger print request. nothing to worry about it - it is a pain but it is simple

Sabderek

Jan 3, 2018
most likely bet is Finger print request. nothing to worry about it - it is a pain but it is simple
Thanks for the reply .Do you know of any other thing they might request apart from the fingerprint?Moreso,at this stage what should I expect next for processing time