+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Elena2015

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Please, update my status:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 22, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 7, 2018.

Finally :D:p

Last edited:
Reactions: thegentleman

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Please, update my status:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 22, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 7, 2018.

Finally :D:p
updated!

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would like to share my story.

I have spent enough days base on the new bill, In Nov, I submitted my application through the agent/lawyer and just last week, he informed me that immigration canada is missing my IELTS result, I clearly remember i gave him already, anyway i requested a new one and will soon drop it off to him again in person.

my question is as i go through an agent or lawyer as my representative, am i able to check any status on ECAS , i start to wonder if my lawyer lied to me since i haven't received any email from immigration canada however he said he received a letter from immigration canada saying i am missing the IELTS result.

anyone has a thought or situation that you hire a lawyer for the application, thanks a lot for sharing :D
It seems that you application is returned because without IELTS results, it will be considered incomplete. You need ask for a copy of letter from your lawyer received from IRCC so that you can see what is going on.

If your application has already been accepted, then you sjould be able to check the status of you application on ECAS because you have all detaila to log in.

Last edited:

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I anticipated that my test invite would not be before April. Slow Montreal, wonder if my application is transferred yet?
But as I said always, the patience is a virtue.

kumar9802

Mar 11, 2012
Location - Calgary
App type - Family
Physical presence days - 1200
App. sent - 17 November 2017
App. delivered - 20 November 2017
AOR - Jan 11 2018
In progress Status : Feb 6th 2018

Please update in my user id suri9802

prasanth remesh

Oct 16, 2013
pleas update my status.i am in November group.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 9, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 6, 2018.
thanks
prasanth remesh

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pleas update my status.i am in November group.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 9, 2018.
thanks
prasanth remesh
Updated. Congrats!!

Reactions: prasanth remesh

CanaMeow

Nov 9, 2017
Please update my status! In process now!

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 9, 2017.

IshaKush

Dec 30, 2015
Hi,

Got fingerprint request on Feb 1, 2018. Got FB done today. the guy told me it takes 3 weeks before it reaches CIC. would be interesting to know the timelines of people with fingerprint request

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Please update my status! In process now!

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 9, 2017.
Updated

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hi,

Got fingerprint request on Feb 1, 2018. Got FB done today. the guy told me it takes 3 weeks before it reaches CIC. would be interesting to know the timelines of people with fingerprint request
i have updated the notes section of your info.

amcari

Apr 1, 2010
Hello,

Does anybody knows how long it take in order to get the Oath Letter for people that is over 55 years old?
Would be interesting to know the timelines of people that do not have to meet language (English or French) requirements and do not have to take the Citizenship Test. Thank you.

Last edited: