Hi,

I just wanted to share my timeline:

Location - Ottawa
App type - Single
Physical presence days - 1190
App. sent - 10 November 2017
App. delivered - 15 November 2017
AOR - Jan 24 2018

I got AOR two days after I filled the web form requiring status of my application. It might have been coincident that I got AOR shortly after; but, I recommend to November applicants without AOR to complete a web form.

Cheers.

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How 1 application can be lost please explain? We all tracked our applications, and make sure that are received properly. How application can vanish from the room? There are so confidential informations inside, our SIN Nb and so on. How u can even imagine that is lost? And CIC agents and their responds you can disregard. They just want to get you off of their back.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hi,

I just wanted to share my timeline:

Location - Ottawa
App type - Single
Physical presence days - 1190
App. sent - 10 November 2017
App. delivered - 15 November 2017
AOR - Jan 24 2018

I got AOR two days after I filled the web form requiring status of my application. It might have been coincident that I got AOR shortly after; but, I recommend to November applicants without AOR to complete a web form.

Cheers.
added, i agree with your recommendation - applicants who are waiting for AORs should contact using web form.

But, i would like to add, there is no correlation that we know of that web form helps to get AOR. It is a coincidence - as far as we know.

pablo_cv4

Nov 24, 2014
added, i agree with your recommendation - applicants who are waiting for AORs should contact using web form.

But, i would like to add, there is no correlation that we know of that web form helps to get AOR. It is a coincidence - as far as we know.
Where do we fill a web form? Could you please help with the link?

Baraar

Dec 12, 2017
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
I have just received my AOR February 2.
Please update my info on the SS, I am on line 273
84 days since my application was received.

Thank you

Reactions: thegentleman

Kamal.Aly

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
How 1 application can be lost please explain? We all tracked our applications, and make sure that are received properly. How application can vanish from the room? There are so confidential informations inside, our SIN Nb and so on. How u can even imagine that is lost? And CIC agents and their responds you can disregard. They just want to get you off of their back.
They are very careless and they know that there is nothing you can do about it.....typical governmental officers!