+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

mia.tx.00

Nov 25, 2017
Got the following message in ecas. Not sure exactly what this is as I am yet to receive the official notice in the mail. Could be Fingerprint request. Could one of the admins please update the novemeber tracker for mia.tx.00.

If it turns out to be an FP request do we know if they tell us where to go? RCMP or some third party? which one would be better?

1. We sent you correspondence on January 26, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Got the following message in ecas. Not sure exactly what this is as I am yet to receive the official notice in the mail. Could be Fingerprint request. Could one of the admins please update the novemeber tracker for mia.tx.00.

If it turns out to be an FP request do we know if they tell us where to go? RCMP or some third party? which one would be better?

1. We sent you correspondence on January 26, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Very likely just an FP request.

Here's a list of approved agencies :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/apply/submit-fingerprints.html

Reactions: mia.tx.00

YYZ2017

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017

I have done third party in the past and they transmit the date within 2 weeks. If you ever did the FP before, please do take the copy with you so that update the records with the same client ID or put a note that the FP is already in RCMP database and all they need to do is to verify any new adverse reports past the date of last FP. The answer will also depend on your location and which is closer, RCMP or FP. How did you receive the correspondence (if you have received it), mail or email? Did you opt for mail or email correspondence option? Do enlighten us. Thanks.

mia.tx.00

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks,
i opted for email correspondance and so far i havnt recieved any email regarding this new message from cic. I just checked the status on ecas today and saw that new entry from jan 26

Last edited:

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
Thanks,
i opted for email correspondance and so far i havnt recieved any email regarding this new message from cic. I just checked the status on ecas today and saw that new entry from jan 26
You will receive a letter by mail, even if you chose e-mail correspondence, because you will need to present it for fingerprinting.

Pharoh2846

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hi Guys

Any mews about Mississauga Office (since I have submitted from Mississauga), I have received AOR Nov 9 but nothing since then, its almost 3 months??

Thanks