+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Cookiespuppy

Nov 26, 2017
Not that l wanna play miss overly curious :mad:here but any one know a neighbour, or freind,or ex lover, or a crush, lover, or church mate, or talk mate, or relative, former classmate what ever the relationship lol;), (who works for CIC) please inquire for me how this AOR and IP works checking December forum and spread sheet, applications recieved December some have received AOR yet Some November let alone October applicants haven't heard a word and when it comes to IP mmm :oops:applications who got AOR earlier dates get IP later, this process doesn't seem consistent used to think the date they recieved application determines when u recieve AOR:confused:, o well l guess not. Wish l had some relative, or lover, or ex, or crush, or nieghbour who ever any body (who works for CIC) to spill the tea :rolleyes: to help solve this unsolvable equation in my head. And explain how Cic staff really work do they just throw applications in a box and just grab which ever comes up :eek: o well dont mind me. Just wondering aloud. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: thegentleman

ghapama

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Not that l wanna play miss overly curious :mad:here but any one know a neighbour, or freind,or ex lover, or a crush, lover, or church mate, or talk mate, or relative, former classmate what ever the relationship lol;), (who works for CIC) please inquire for me how this AOR and IP works checking December forum and spread sheet, applications recieved December some have received AOR yet Some November let alone October applicants haven't heard a word and when it comes to IP mmm :oops:applications who got AOR earlier dates get IP later, this process doesn't seem consistent used to think the date they recieved application determines when u recieve AOR:confused:, o well l guess not. Wish l had some relative, or lover, or ex, or crush, or nieghbour who ever any body (who works for CIC) to spill the tea :rolleyes: to help solve this unsolvable equation in my head. And explain how Cic staff really work do they just throw applications in a box and just grab which ever comes up :eek: o well dont mind me. Just wondering aloud. o_O
I do not work at CIC but I am a public servant and my best guess is that they do not have a filing system for filing applications that come in each day. Which basically means that they just end up sitting on someone's desk, or getting distributed to multiple people's desks as they come in, and depending on that person's competence level/how fast they are working/workload, applications might go faster or slower... so someone whose application came in a day later might get the AOR before you simply because they are lucky enough that their file was in a batch that was handed to someone who had just finished up their other batches/now has ample time on their hands/moves faster. Instead of better managing the workload of agents from the get-go and putting into motion a system of first-in first out, they are just probably trying to stay afloat and hand over new batches to someone who has some free time or whatever... or they simply get given to the same person who then puts them on their desk in any random order. They're not gonna go through all the applications at that point and sort them out by when they were dated or worse, by when they arrived at CIC (of which there is no proof once they are taken out of the envelopes or mixed in with other batches)...
Most likely this is what is happening.

Reactions: ddavidd1

Cookiespuppy

Nov 26, 2017
I do not work at CIC but I am a public servant and my best guess is that they do not have a filing system for filing applications that come in each day. Which basically means that they just end up sitting on someone's desk, or getting distributed to multiple people's desks as they come in, and depending on that person's competence level/how fast they are working/workload, applications might go faster or slower... so someone whose application came in a day later might get the AOR before you simply because they are lucky enough that their file was in a batch that was handed to someone who had just finished up their other batches/now has ample time on their hands/moves faster. Instead of better managing the workload of agents from the get-go and putting into motion a system of first-in first out, they are just probably trying to stay afloat and hand over new batches to someone who has some free time or whatever... or they simply get given to the same person who then puts them on their desk in any random order. They're not gonna go through all the applications at that point and sort them out by when they were dated or worse, by when they arrived at CIC (of which there is no proof once they are taken out of the envelopes or mixed in with other batches)...
Most likely this is what is happening.
Really frustrating o_O process, and exciting journey at the same time to finally get citizenship but that being said the whole process is frustrating especially when it seems like there is no real formula to this process o well l guess patience is virtue :rolleyes: your explanation makes sense thanx for responding mate l appreciate ;) mate. If it was in a grocery store l would have complained like ey mate why u assisting customers behind me when l was here first :D but with this process o well one has to wait and be patient, l guess hoping soon l will be in process :oops: fingers and toes crossed :p thanx mate

Reactions: ghapama

Quiches

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Few days after AOR.
But you can access it anyways. no information will be shown, though - when it comes to your application status.
Did you try to log in using your UCI?
Yup, I tried using both UCI and App number. I will just wait for another few days! Thank you!