Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
PPR 1 05/04/2013 PPR2 07/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2013
LANDED..........
23-06-213
If none of the situations apply to you, that is, if you have never committed any of those crimes listed that would prevent you from becoming a citizen then select (A)

I already sent but they asked me again

jonico

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Hi all
Status changed to "in process" on Jan 16th, my username is jonico in the Nov 2017 spreadsheet.
Thank you and Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: thegentleman

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
10/2013 In process: 1/2014 Additional Doc Request: 2/2014
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
5/2014 ( in Canada since 2009)
I already sent but they asked me again
Was your applcation returned? Call CIC to find out why you are being asked again.

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
I wasn't worried about the AOR but I have got it today afternoon. I am not too sure if I am on Nov or Dec sheet or on the sheet at all. But I hope I would let you guys know few points which may reduce your stress.

1) I sent my application with Canada Post on 28th Nov. Delivered on Dec 3rd- was with tracking

2) I didnt bother myself to see who received it cause once upon a time I was working as a delivery driver and most of my customers wouldn't even worry about signing the handheld. they just used to verify the quantity and match it with my handheld. most of the time I used to write the name of the receipt cause in case if my company asks whom did i deliver on certain date at certain location, I wouldn't know if i dont put the name. thus putting name helps me to memorize the name of the person who received it

3) I did not write my name in the back of the photos( caude I did not see it required in guide). although they were stamped/dated by costco.

4) I had my driver's license and my health card two things attached

5) I am from Regina

6) my friend who had applied few days before me has also got his AOR few days earlier than me. he is from Regina as well.

7) I read it somewhere that IRCC intentionally skip few days/weeks of each month just to keep the "average" processing time minimum- I believe this is true. cause I have seen the same pattern over with 3 different Canadian Visa offices in 3 different countries- Including NDVO.

kan-sri might know it well since he was there too in spousal visa application with NDVO and they used to do the samething- skipping days/weeks

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
p.s.

i still dont see my status on ecas.(i am not worried about it anyway)

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
I wasn't worried about the AOR but I have got it today afternoon. I am not too sure if I am on Nov or Dec sheet or on the sheet at all. But I hope I would let you guys know few points which may reduce your stress.

1) I sent my application with Canada Post on 28th Nov. Delivered on Dec 3rd- was with tracking

2) I didnt bother myself to see who received it cause once upon a time I was working as a delivery driver and most of my customers wouldn't even worry about signing the handheld. they just used to verify the quantity and match it with my handheld. most of the time I used to write the name of the receipt cause in case if my company asks whom did i deliver on certain date at certain location, I wouldn't know if i dont put the name. thus putting name helps me to memorize the name of the person who received it

3) I did not write my name in the back of the photos( caude I did not see it required in guide). although they were stamped/dated by costco.

4) I had my driver's license and my health card two things attached

5) I am from Regina

6) my friend who had applied few days before me has also got his AOR few days earlier than me. he is from Regina as well.

7) I read it somewhere that IRCC intentionally skip few days/weeks of each month just to keep the "average" processing time minimum- I believe this is true. cause I have seen the same pattern over with 3 different Canadian Visa offices in 3 different countries- Including NDVO.

kan-sri might know it well since he was there too in spousal visa application with NDVO and they used to do the samething- skipping days/weeks

I added you to the Dec sheet,

Your app type and physical presence days missing, can you share please?

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Same issue application received on nov 2, no AOR!!
I think you guys should approach mp or call cic. This is not lookig good. I am also stuck in the same boat. Its been more than 2 months and I haven't received any correapondence from them yet.