November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
How to check spreed sheet? Is any Regina applicant receive AOR ?i applying on November, application receive on 23 Nov I m waiting my AOR
the tracker link is in my signature. As far as we know so far, the location of the applicant has nothing to do with AOR timeframe. quite a few Nov applicants are waiting for AORs and getting AORs in the past few days. you will have yours shortly too. Good luck!

venAAA

Star Member
May 1, 2012
for those who cannot access ECAS (but should be able to) - I heard about such cases:

1. Different country of birth. Someone was trying "Ukraine", but it turned out she had to use "USSR"
2. Date of birth, mixed Day and Month

If it could help, this work for me:

1. open https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=
2. Accept conditions
3. in the "Identification Type:" drop down select "Client ID Number / ..."
4. Enter the number from PR Card, in XXXX-XXXX or XXXXXXXX format
5. In "Surname/Family Name:" text box enter your last name.
6. Enter your date of birth in MM/DD/YYYY format. In some countries people use DD/MM/YYYY - here Month goes first, then Day!
7. Select "Place of birth" - the country you was born in, not the Country you have citizenship of.

canindex

Nov 24, 2017
Wow... just now received AOR for me and my child, application received on Nov 22nd 2017. Thanks everyone, and best of luck who are still waiting.!!!!

Neha05

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Hi,
My application was received by R Lorando on Nov 14, up to now No AOR. I contacted the service desk and I was told that CIC received so many applications and I have to give them one more month to update everything.

Still crossing my fingers.
Sorry for the confusion but i sent my app on nov 14 and they received on nov 17 and i am waiting for the AOR

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Received AOR!!!
App delivered 7th nov
would you like to be added to the tracker? if so provide the following details
App Sent date
App received date Nov 7
AOR date: Jan 16
Physical presence

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Guys who are impatient, I want to let you know that an October applicant whose application was received October 13th have just gotten AOR today. So don't panic and assume that your application is lost. I don't believe that applications get lost that easy.
Hope all will get AOR soon.
Congrats! Glad you held out

Reactions: meayman and Kan_Sri

akitanatural

Mar 2, 2016
Oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Hi, we received the AOR just now. Please update my info.

Application sent: November 22,2017
Application delivered : November 27,2017
Application Type: 2
AOR: Jan 16, 2018

Thanks,