+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

birdthunder

Nov 30, 2016
Hi, My timeline is as follow. I have not received any email from CIC yet. I don't have the file number yet so do i need to send the application again as i have sent the application via regular post so i don't have any tracking info to check the file status. please guide me.

Please update the spreadsheet.

App.Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1612
App Sent: Nov 3, 2017
App Recd: Waiting :(
App AOR: Waiting :(

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi, My timeline is as follow. I have not received any email from CIC yet. I don't have the file number yet so do i need to send the application again as i have sent the application via regular post so i don't have any tracking info to check the file status. please guide me.

Pls join the calgary group as well thanks

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014

Added. App. recd. date is the application delivery date. When was your application delivered ?

birdthunder

Nov 30, 2016
Added. App. recd. date is the application delivery date. When was your application delivered ?
Thanks. I have sent it using regular post so there is no confirmation on when they received my application.
With regular post i just have to believe on Canada post that they have delivered it without loosing my application package.
Should i wait till January first week for the acknowledgement email from CIC or do i need to sent my application again ??

LAURA lARRAD

Apr 12, 2011
Hi,

We received our AOR on 29th Dec 2017
Can you please update the sheet?

Id: Lauralrrad, Row: 94
Application Type: Family (4)
Application sent: Nov 03
Application delivered: Nov 06
AOR: Dec. 29 (the four of us)

Reactions: thegentleman

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. I have sent it using regular post so there is no confirmation on when they received my application.
With regular post i just have to believe on Canada post that they have delivered it without loosing my application package.
Should i wait till January first week for the acknowledgement email from CIC or do i need to sent my application again ??
Pls stop spreading panic. Why on the earth you ll send second application? People from October r still waiting. Don’t cause blockage pls, it is already mess. Enjoy the holidays.

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
Hi there,
Received AOR Dec 27th
Good luck to you all!
Updated Best of luck!

Hi guys,

Can you update my family records! It’s under my name AOR received by email on 28th of December.
Thanks a lot.
Updated Best of luck!

Hi,

We received our AOR on 29th Dec 2017
Can you please update the sheet?

Id: Lauralrrad, Row: 94
Application Type: Family (4)
Application delivered: Nov 06
AOR: Dec. 29 (the four of us)
Updated Best of luck!

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
I strongly advise against sending another application. That will complicate things for you definitely as what happened to others.
It was your choice to send with regular mail and that was a mistake, so now all you need to do is wait. Don't do any foolish mistakes out of lack of patience.

Reactions: birdthunder

itslulutime

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Montreal
LANDED..........
01-12-2013
Hiiiiiii sorry im so late, but we received our AOR on 21st Dec 2017
Can you please update the sheet? :)

Id: itslulutime
Application Type: Family (2)