meayman

Sep 19, 2012
Hi, Please add me to spreadsheet -
Application Mailed: 18th Nov 2017
Application delivered: In transit
Number of applicants: 4
Application type: Family
Physical Presence: 1765
Hi, Can you please let us know when your application got delivered?
You are the only one whose field of date of delivery is empty.
Thanks!

anto21

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-13
AOR Received.
11-09-13
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application
Hi everyone ,
my situation is very frustrating , i had obtained my pr under canadian experience class in 2014 and i had submitted application for citizenship last month , however my application was returned due to it been incomplete , the celpip results sheet that i submitted was the results sheet that i got online and they dont accept it , unfortunately the only copy i had got burnt during the fire in fort mcmurray and i cant even get a copy from celpip office since its expired ,i hope i can get some advice as to how can i proceed from here ..
thanks in advance

Dimahq

Nov 22, 2012
Hi everyone ,
my situation is very frustrating , i had obtained my pr under canadian experience class in 2014 and i had submitted application for citizenship last month , however my application was returned due to it been incomplete , the celpip results sheet that i submitted was the results sheet that i got online and they dont accept it , unfortunately the only copy i had got burnt during the fire in fort mcmurray and i cant even get a copy from celpip office since its expired ,i hope i can get some advice as to how can i proceed from here ..
thanks in advance
I think you should send them the same copy you sent the first time with an explanation letter about the fire and maybe support it with documents from the ins

anto21

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-13
AOR Received.
11-09-13
IELTS Request
I think you should send them the same copy you sent the first time with an explanation letter about the fire and maybe support it with documents from the ins

Last edited:

anto21

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-13
AOR Received.
11-09-13
IELTS Request
thanks That's what I was thinking as well. Cause obviously they will see that I got pr with the same document , under canad experience class ]

kain

Jan 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-June-2013
AOR Received.
02-August-2013
File Transfer...
20-August-2013
Med's Request
I hope
Med's Done....
I hope
Hi Admins

App sent: 11 NOV
App received: 16 NOV
Family
PPD: 1195
Ontario

Last edited:

Dimahq

Nov 22, 2012
Sorry i don't know why my msg was cut.
I meant to say "insurance company or your local police or fire department. And i am so sorry you were a brave victim of that fire