DM:
Oath Letter:
Oath Ceremony:

Thank You
Added.

cohen

Nov 15, 2016
Hello ,
I posted my time line to be posted on the spread sheet for November but I check, my name wasn'
There. Please could you add my details in spreadsheet:

App swnt: - November 03, 2017
App Received :- November 06,2017
App Type: 1 Adult
Physical Presence: 1350 days
Still waiting..
User name :- Gbenga262001.

Please can some one add my time line to the spread sheet too? Thanks
Hello,
I almost have same timeline as you, same city Calgary, my application was received on Nov 3, and no AOR yet, it seems Applications sent from Calgary takes longer time !!

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All
I just an update on my ECAS stating IRCC has sent me a test invite on 22 Dec 2017 for test on 25 January 2018.

Please update.

Now, I was not hoping to receive the test invite so soon, and hence planned a business trip to US for 25 Jan 2018. I have not received the formal test invite letter yet, do you think the letter has information to contact the office and make a change?
I noticed few others in Calgary have a test on 24th Jan, which I can make, hope they can accommodate me then.

Thoughts?

Cookiespuppy

Nov 26, 2017
All
I just an update on my ECAS stating IRCC has sent me a test invite on 22 Dec 2017 for test on 25 January 2018.

Please update.

Now, I was not hoping to receive the test invite so soon, and hence planned a business trip to US for 25 Jan 2018. I have not received the formal test invite letter yet, do you think the letter has information to contact the office and make a change?
I noticed few others in Calgary have a test on 24th Jan, which I can make, hope they can accommodate me then.

Thoughts?
Hey cant you postpone your business trip? . I wouldn't wait a day with my citizenship application after all that wait. My thoughts really.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All

Please update.

Thoughts?
Most likely the 24th is full hence you received the test invite for the 25th.
Yes the letter would have the info who to contact but in most cases rescheduling will be after your original date.
You can always try.....

Would it be a possibility to postpone your trip by one day?

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
All

Please update.

Thoughts?
Updated.
Best of luck!

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most likely the 24th is full hence you received the test invite for the 25th.
Yes the letter would have the info who to contact but in most cases rescheduling will be after your original date.
You can always try.....

Would it be a possibility to postpone your trip by one day?
Yes technically I can postpone by one day since nothing is booked, but its a team visit and its kinda a important to be there from day one.
Lets see what IRCC says. I dont mind if its pushed ahead by one week.

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
Yes technically I can postpone by one day since nothing is booked, but its a team visit and its kinda a important to be there from day one.
Lets see what IRCC says. I dont mind if its pushed ahead by one week.
It gives a bad impression if you ask to postpone the test day, specially that you requested urgent processing. That's how I see it.
Best thing to do is postpone your trip, even by one day as you said.

Dec 25, 2017
Those who apply or plan to apply for citizenship in November 2017, post your details/concerns/ideas here.

Good luck!
I have 2 questions.
1. I made a mistake in my citizenship application, forgot to mention a couple of short trips to the U.S, worth about 7 days. I havent received any acknowledgement yet. I am way over the minimum required 1095 days . ( I'm at 1700+) . Should I bring this to their notice. If yes, then how and when?
2. If one commutes to the US for work, and comes back the same day, is that counted as a day 'lived' in Canada? Primary residence, drivers license, property, children's schools are all in Canada. Also paying taxes in Canada ( and U.S)
Thanks

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 2 questions.
1. I made a mistake in my citizenship application, forgot to mention a couple of short trips to the U.S, worth about 7 days. I havent received any acknowledgement yet. I am way over the minimum required 1095 days . ( I'm at 1700+) . Should I bring this to their notice. If yes, then how and when?
2. If one commutes to the US for work, and comes back the same day, is that counted as a day 'lived' in Canada? Primary residence, drivers license, property, children's schools are all in Canada. Also paying taxes in Canada ( and U.S)
Thanks
1. Once you receive your AOR you can send an update to CIC with the abscence missing .
2. Yes those days count as day in Canada.

samady

Jul 8, 2013
Add me to the spread sheet please
Application sent Nov 23
Application received Nov 26
Family of 4
Normal processing
City: Edmonton