App. Filed.......
Jan. 14th, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 9th, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec. 17th, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan. 22nd, 2014
I just received my AOR today Dec 21st, please update. App was delivered Nov 3rd. Username is aakpawan

Last edited:
Reactions: thegentleman

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
RQ
The Residence Questionnaire is a five page document sometimes used in Canada’s citizenship process. It is issued when Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials are concerned that the applicant has not met the residency

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Hello Gurus, I had submitted my application on Nov 7th 2016, I receied an acknowlegement on Dec 10th. I got a letter to submit finger prints on March 11th from CIC which i did on 27th. It's been 9 months, I haven't received any update after that. I had opened a webticket for CIC also called to the help desk and asked the status, they said that they received the finger prints and asked me to wait to hear something from the Mississauga (I live in downtown Toronto) office. Please suggest me, do i need to do anything or just wait and see ??
Finger print request is for security/criminal background checks. This kind of stuff sometimes causes long delays as it's not IRCC that's doing the check, so they're waiting as you are. The delay also depends on personal history... Maybe you can ask people in a similar situation, i.e. finger print request around Mar 2017?

ed2017

Dec 21, 2017
This is my first post :)

I hope this post help those who are waiting the AOR of their applications.

I am still waiting for my AOR in the mail and I am checking the mailbox everyday so I said to myself why not checking the website of cic and I did and here is where I found that all is good:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Citizenship Application Status (Application Received)

Citizenship

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 2, 2017.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 17, 2017.

Please update the excel sheet

ID: ed2017
App. Type: Family (2) (Husband & Wife)
Physical Presence Days: 1,523
App. Sent: Oct 28, 2017
App. Delivered: Nov 02, 2017
AOR:
In Process ecas:
Test Invite letter/ecas date OR Test Interview date:
Decision Made date ecas estimate:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Ceremony:

Reactions: thegentleman

meayman

Sep 19, 2012

I am still waiting for my AOR in the mail and I am checking the mailbox everyday so I said to myself why not checking the website of cic and I did and here is where I found that all is good:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Citizenship

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 2, 2017.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 17, 2017.

AOR:
In Process ecas:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Ceremony:
I added you to the sheet.
The status looks like an AOR to me, double check your e-mail and check spam folder.

mrfall

Jul 20, 2015

Citizenship

AOR:
In Process ecas:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Ceremony:

How did you check ur status by old UCI number?

Reactions: ed2017

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
My application is returned today. The reason they stated is that: You have not submitted two identification for the child. I am not sure what else I have to give them. Already submitted: passport copy, copr, pr card, birth certificate(india). She doesnt go to school yet so there is nothing to give. What else it could be? Also on mime and my wife’s docs, they affixed photos and I can see back side of photos were not stamped by photographer but they accepted it as is. Pls suggest what should I do now. Thanks

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013

Citizenship

AOR:
In Process ecas:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Ceremony: