+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Chintu1988

May 6, 2014
Hi

Please update my information in tracker number 378, they have started working my application on Feb 7th/2018.

I have questions, today I called cic and they told my file moved to Scarborough local office last month, I am from Brampton, how long usually they take to get me test invite approximately since they transferred my file Scarborough? Anyone has the same thing like me ? Please advise

braindead

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Kitchener, ON
I took my oath at the Kitchener office today and received my certificate of citizenship. Kindly update the sheet.

Thank you everyone for being such a great source of information and support throughout this journey. To people who are still in the process, your day will come soon, hang in there!!!

All the best! <3

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Please update my information in tracker number 378, they have started working my application on Feb 7th/2018.

I have questions, today I called cic and they told my file moved to Scarborough local office last month, I am from Brampton, how long usually they take to get me test invite approximately since they transferred my file Scarborough? Anyone has the same thing like me ? Please advise
Updated the tracker.

CAforCA

Jan 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
20th Jan 2010
AOR Received.
25th May 2010
IELTS Request
15th Dec 2009 Taken Score 7.5
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
6/1/2011
LANDED..........
25/6/2011 Yoo Hoo
Where was your ceremony? Mine is in Mississauga , I was wondering how long it takes? And how many family member I can bring?
Mississauga, you can bring in your family all are welcome they stick to the time starts at 9 and continues till 10:30AM - seat numbers are assigned in your letter. Good luck.

Reactions: Aleen

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Does anyone know how long the oath ceremony takes? Mine is on Sept 13 @ 9 am, I have to go to office afterwards, I was wondering how long will it take and how many guests can I bring?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Mississauga, you can bring in your family all are welcome they stick to the time starts at 9 and continues till 10:30AM - seat numbers are assigned in your letter. Good luck.
Thank you so much for your reply, I don't see any seat number in the letter I received, how early should I go To have the documents check? 30 mins would be good?

CAforCA

Jan 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
20th Jan 2010
AOR Received.
25th May 2010
IELTS Request
15th Dec 2009 Taken Score 7.5
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
6/1/2011
LANDED..........
25/6/2011 Yoo Hoo
Thank you so much for your reply, I don't see any seat number in the letter I received, how early should I go To have the documents check? 30 mins would be good?
There is a number on the first page with a # sign that is your seat number - I reached there 10 minutes before the ceremony don't forget to take your PR card as they take it away - enjoy your day.

Reactions: Aleen

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
I got Oath invite on 17th August
Location for Oath is : Mississauga
and oat date : 11th Sept.

Admin please update the XLS

Question:

Can i take my 1 year old kid with me at oath center ? Is it possible that my wife can take oath first and I do baby sitting and then I can take oath and my wife can do baby sitting for our daughter ?
Is it possible? Any one took these toddler to oath center and how it can be managed ? please suggest

Reactions: thegentleman

SSB1992

Apr 1, 2018
I am in the same boat. Sent them an e-mail stating my travel date and they replied that they will reschedule my oath after my return. I haven't received the new date but expecting it this week. My advise would be to send them an e-mail and let them know that you will be travelling.
Hi! can you tell me how long it took you to get the new oath date? I’m in the same boat

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Can i take my 1 year old kid with me at oath center ? Is it possible that my wife can take oath first and I do baby sitting and then I can take oath and my wife can do baby sitting for our daughter ?
Is it possible? Any one took these toddler to oath center and how it can be managed ? please suggest
Yes, you can take your 1yo ~ BUT s/he will have to remain outside the ceremony room in the care of a family attendant. Secondly, since you and your wife most likely have applied as one family unit ~ both of you will be attending the Oath ceremony together, concurrently, at the same moment.

Reactions: CEC_1304

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Yes, you can take your 1yo ~ BUT s/he will have to remain outside the ceremony room in the care of a family attendant. Secondly, since you and your wife most likely have applied as one family unit ~ both of you will be attending the Oath ceremony together, concurrently, at the same moment.
Thanks so much for reply ..
yes we applied as a family so you are correct , most prob. our oath will be on same time or so on .
Do you know how much time Oath take per applicant ? (2 min approx??) and the citizen ship certificate they issue by Judge that moment or some one else hand over late on some other room etc... sorry for asking many Question but not sure how to fix baby sitting problem .:(
can we request to some of authority over there to call me and my wife separately or it is not possible ? any idea?