+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Goodluck abi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hello folks,

I did write the citizenship test last April 24th in Edmonton and I passed it successfully, the interview went great too, The status of my online application did not change to decision made yet. However, there are others here who said that their online status changed to DM the same day they passed the test and the interview. Is there any problem?

Thank you
Probably they never finish ur background check

Gbenga262001

Dec 12, 2017
Hello All,
Finally, I got my test invite some minutes ago via my e-mail account.

I'm on line 290. I d . Gbenga262001.
Letter sent out :- May 02,2018.
Test date :- June 5,2018.

Please could you help me to update the sheet. Thanks

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Just finished the exam and interview. Exam was fairly easy. Anyone who sincerely study for two times can pass with no problem. The visa officer was really nice young lady. She knows what she was going to ask me. After checking all documents mentioned in the introductions in test invitation, she asked me few simple questions about my past to check the record and we talked and laugh and that was it!

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello All,
Finally, I got my test invite some minutes ago via my e-mail account.

I'm on line 290. I d . Gbenga262001.
Letter sent out :- May 02,2018.
Test date :- June 5,2018.

Please could you help me to update the sheet. Thanks
updated, good luck!

Gbenga262001

Dec 12, 2017
Hello All,

I have a question. I visited Dubai in 2016. Do I need to translate there entry and exist stamp on my passport? Please can some one that has gone through this enlighten me on this. Thanks.

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Hello All,

I have a question. I visited Dubai in 2016. Do I need to translate there entry and exist stamp on my passport? Please can some one that has gone through this enlighten me on this. Thanks.
No you don't. I have been through interview just before an hour. And I had been Dubai for a day. Because of the mistake of the visa officer at Dubai airport, my passport doesn't have any visa stamp. Only entry stamp. Not even exit stamp lol. When I got back to exit Dubai, the visa officer asked me the reason why I didn't have visa stamp which I had no idea about( i thought it may be the way it should be) so he escalated my case to his superior which asked me same question and checked my passport thoroughly and opened the door and said " you may go that is okay" and I cleared my way lol.

Visa officers in here just want to see your business of coming in to and going out of canada

Gbenga262001

Dec 12, 2017
@Shinning moon. Thank you so much for your input. I actually applied for Dubai Visa for 2 week . I was in Dubai for 2 weeks and my passport was stamped in and out . I was just wondering if I won't be needing a entry and exist from Dubai translation.
When you had your interview, did the officer stree you on the stamp translation? Thanks

SooMoo1729

May 2, 2018
Hi all,

I've been following the Vancouver applicants for a while now, and then came by the fact that my application may actually be in Surrey! How do you determine the location of the application?

YYZ2017

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hi all,

I've been following the Vancouver applicants for a while now, and then came by the fact that my application may actually be in Surrey! How do you determine the location of the application?
Order GCMS notes. I had ordered mine before formal AOR and knew my file is going to this certain office, away from my city of residence.

Reactions: SooMoo1729

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
@Shinning moon. Thank you so much for your input. I actually applied for Dubai Visa for 2 week . I was in Dubai for 2 weeks and my passport was stamped in and out . I was just wondering if I won't be needing a entry and exist from Dubai translation.
When you had your interview, did the officer stree you on the stamp translation? Thanks

No not at all. She just looked for stamps for in and out of canada

The Arsenal

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Take the tour itinerary just in case. Yes they will check the stamps on the passport. Keep copy of your flight tickets too if poss. All the best. Better to go fully prepared for any questions they could ask.