+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why don't I see the update in the sheet? As per the November 2017 sheet, none of the Mississauga applicants have got a test invite? I am for there too - thus the anxiety :(
It usually takes 30 minutes for updates to be reflected.

Balboul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
S

ome pple asked questions that doesn’t make sense, everyone know on this forum that u can’t share the information after the interview or test..[/QUOTE
S

ome pple asked questions that doesn’t make sense, everyone know on this forum that u can’t share the information after the interview or test..
No
Not everyone knows
Me i thought only test u can not share questions but not interview
Also i fid not ask about what are the questions
I just wanna know in the interview in general what is it about
Is it about passport or what
So please dont quote my message and make it big deal
As in this forum many people shared their interview so that s why i thought its not big deal
U can go look old posts in this thread
All spoke about the interview but NOT the TEST

narr_12

Mar 3, 2018
The yes was fairly easy and the whole process was quick. Test was scheduled for 1:30 PM and I was done with both tests and interview by 2:15 PM.
Hi
Can you please share your test preparation and interview experience , what are the documents that we need to carry along with us

Reactions: Balboul

Slavo

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
is there anyone got finger print from mississauga office where the address that you have to send that document to it ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
No, Not everyone knows
Me i thought only test u can not share questions but not interview
Also i fid not ask about what are the questions
I just wanna know in the interview in general what is it about
Is it about passport or what
There is no ban on discussing about the interview process, or the test itself. Else, forums like these wouldn't exist.

Btw, the interview is an amicable and simple tête-à-tête. Used to discuss and verify your travel history and the docs (of all types) you submitted. The general idea is to tally everything that you stated ~ re: your residency eligibility.

cohen

Nov 15, 2016
There is no ban on discussing about the interview process, or the test itself. Else, forums like these wouldn't exist.

Btw, the interview is an amicable and simple tête-à-tête. Used to discuss and verify your travel history and the docs (of all types) you submitted. The general idea is to tally everything that you stated ~ re: your residency eligibility.
I like your answer

Reactions: qorax and ed2017

Balboul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Good that s all i asked for just general idea
Thank you

Reactions: qorax