+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

egghead

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hey Kan_Sri - I am a Nov. applicant - egghead, line 144 - looking at the different spreadsheets I realize it might be better to change my location from Sherbrooke to Montreal. It looks like the Sherbrooke temp office has been closed and I imagine Montreal is my most likely processing center. Thanks.

visit

Star Member
Dec 25, 2011
I can now see my application in ECAS. I noticed a strange thing there. In mailing address they put my India's address even though I never gave that address in any forms. I have updated it with my Canadian Address using online service. Hopefully it updates in few weeks. But I was shocked to see that!
This happened for my spouse as well...you may have used this address any time in the past - Like PR processing or Work permit extension etc...Looks like there is a system glitch ...it is taking that old communication address . We did update his address online.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hey Kan_Sri - I am a Nov. applicant - egghead, line 144 - looking at the different spreadsheets I realize it might be better to change my location from Sherbrooke to Montreal. It looks like the Sherbrooke temp office has been closed and I imagine Montreal is my most likely processing center. Thanks.
updated!

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Finally got aor folks. Please update
App sent: Nov 13
App received: nov 15
Aor: Jan 22
Single
I added you to the november sheet! i wonder why you werent on it before. Can you provide your physical presence days?

gpaul03

Jan 22, 2018
Hello, my application received on nov 2 and I didn’t receive any AOR yet, I called cic and they said we don’t have any information. What should I do? I am confused. Should I go ahead and re apply or wait? Need some suggestions. Thank you.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello, my application received on nov 2 and I didn’t receive any AOR yet, I called cic and they said we don’t have any information. What should I do? I am confused. Should I go ahead and re apply or wait? Need some suggestions. Thank you.
@canehh - oct 13th applicant received his AOR yesterday - Jan 21(100 days later). I understand your pain in wait. It is advisable to wait. we still have about 70 applicants in Oct awaiting AORs. It is trickling down...

Do a web form enquiry - sometimes it triggers to get a AOR back. Please include your record of delivery if you have one - if not it is ok. Request for info. Also, you can do a MP enquiry. Good luck with your application.

Reactions: gpaul03 and canehh

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
I can now see my application in ECAS. I noticed a strange thing there. In mailing address they put my India's address even though I never gave that address in any forms. I have updated it with my Canadian Address using online service. Hopefully it updates in few weeks. But I was shocked to see that!
The government are stalkers... they are watching you. :D

Reactions: amerabouissa